BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Sophia S.
My favorite kombucha out there... even though one medium bottle is $6 I only buy these when on sale. Have been drinking them for two years ... I now make my own kombucha so I buy them less frequently. Great taste and carbonation and I always feel a little “tipsy” after ..
Yesenia M.
Torrance , CA
Love my Kombucha! This is obviously really good for you. It tastes yummy. I love this flavor. The price is usually around $3.49, which to me isn’t too bad the packaging is pretty and the quotes on the back are fun to read. I would recommend. It’s great for overall health.
Michel L.
San Francisco, CA
Kombucha may not be for everyone but I seriously believe that it contributes to a person’s well being! I always drink kombucha when I sense I’m going to get sick or when I’m at the beginning stages of getting sick and it either makes the sickness go away or it relieves it to a smaller degree!
Jessica T.
longmeadow
I live off Kombucha. Half my blood is probably kombucha. If you are new to it, yes it smells a little like vinegar bc it’s fermented. It’s for health gut. I highly recommend this flavor bc it’s low in sugar and it has the least amount of that “vinegary) taste.
Carly H.
Los Angeles
Big fan of GT's and Trilogy is one of my favorite flavors. It's not too sweet, but has a hint of berry and a nice fizz. It's good value for the price and usually lasts me for a week. Out of all the kombucha brands I've tried I would pick this one over others.
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
Kombucha is a mystery to me.  I'm not sure why GT's tastes so amazing to me or what it even does for me aside from maybe help my digestion, but I will always go back to GT's when I want some Kombucha.  The trilogy is great, but both the ginger and strawberry flavors are perfect as well.
Gina L.
One of my favorite kombucha drinks. It's sweet and tart, and not too vinegar-y like some other flavors/brands. I also would not recommend shaking your kombucha before drinking as it will definitely explode - like when you shake soda before opening.
Liz K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Always my go to Kombucha. Tart with just a touch of sweetness that isn't too overpowering. Who needs soda anymore? Trilogy is the flavor I always gravitate to as it the most refreshing out of all the other flavors I've tried.
Julie M.
It is an acquired taste. It took me a while to be able to drink it willingly but I always feel more energetic afterwards. I've found it's best ice cold, sometimes mixed with a little water or pure grape juice. It is fermented so it does have a slight alcohol taste which can be good if you like that taste but can't drink excessively. Look around until you find a flavor you like, i was drawn to this one because of the rainbow. #hallowin #contest
Stephanie S.
Amarillo, TX
Love this stuff so much! I’m not a huge kombucha fan, but this I can really get behind. I love this flap or the most! Will for sure buy again! I tried the one with chia seeds in it and that was just terrible, this flavor is the only way to go.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?