BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
I love this one, it's a mixture of gingerade and lemon, with a little raspberry taste, very tangey but also sweet, is very carbonated generally so good alternative to pop and good for heartburn as well
Shavba T.
Plano , TX
So if you've never tried kombucha this is a great one to start with, kombucha is a probiotic drink, it's honestly a weird taste in the beginning but it's great for you, helps you flush out all the toxins
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
DELICIOUS!!! Don't shake or this thing will explode all over your groceries on the way home before you can even enjoy it! The taste is amazing and I love the fizz.
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
I tell everyone who ever is interested in kombucha to just TRY IT! It has completely transformed my skin, improved my digestion and overall stomach health! Just find a flavor that you like best and you can't go wrong!
Emily D.
I’ve been drinking Synergy Kombucha for a couple months now and I’ve noticed a real difference in my mental and physical health. I have more energy and my immune system is way better!
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very Good tasting!!! You you're health conscious like myself I suggest you pick this up for sure!! I love it!!! Its so healthy and the bottle designs are so beautiful.
whitneyl L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is my favorite flavor from this brand! I love this flavor of kombucha! I prefer the raw one since it has probiotics. This one actually does it but it still has some nice caffeine. Refreshing and delicious.
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
I love this. It has a traditional kombucha flavor. But it is also mild at the same time. So if you are new to drinking fermented teas this one is good to start with.
Meghan J.
San antonio, TX
Love trilogy. So tasty. I'm a big kombucha drinker, and this is a better one. I've tried this flavor many times, but the best price is at Trader Joe's. The flavor is a nice blend, and I would recommend it to seasoned kombucha lovers.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
Delicious flavor but highly effervescent. It exploded when I placed s metal straw into the bottle and again when opening. Flavor is delicious another great choice from GT’s
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?