BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightenedâ„¢.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Katie M.
When my body feels off I will grab the Kombucha to make me feel balanced again. This helps settle my stomach as well as feel like I'm drinking a soda without the guilt! Be careful not to shake it though since it is carbonated!!
Stacey G.
This is delicious and I’d drink it twice a day if I could afford it. I’m 5.5 months pregnant now and can’t have it. It’s pure torture. Trilogy is the best flavor. Taste a little bit like carbonated lemonade but better! It gives me energy too.
JulieAnne P.
N Hollywood, CA
I recently bought a 6 pack from Costco because it made them come out to around $2 each which is an absolute steal. This flavor in particular is super heavy in the vinegar flavor, but is still pretty good if you're into that.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
This is my favorite go to drink besides for water, coffee, and sparkling water. I know the price is a little high, but I feel like it's so worth it. It is a special kind of taste that has to be required, so out and try one!
Stephanie L.
Sanford, NC
I have tried many kombucha but this is the worst tasting one. The alcohol taste is very overpowering and off putting. And I do not feel as if it helps with digestion as other kombucha has.
Rebecca F.
This is my go to Kombucha flavor.

I don't find this one to be as vinegary as some of the other flavors.  I think these taste pretty good (although my fiancee would disagree).
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
I had been trying to kick my soda habit and came across these guys ... At first it is a overwhelming but I love almost all these drinks. It is kind of expensive but did help me kick my soda habit .. 45 plus days soda free
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
This is one of my favorites. I absolutely LOVE this brand of Kombucha. I’ve tried many other and have been disappointed. Some are pretty good but non come this close to greatness as this brand. I have some in the fridge right now.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is my absolute favorite brand of kombucha that i have tried so far! The flavors are so rich and the carbonation is just right! Definitely an acquired taste, but if you love fermented teas then you will love this!
Kellie E.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite brand of kombucha and also my favorite flavor! This is a great alternative to soda without all of the calories and guilt. It is so good for you and tastes delicious!
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?