BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Anna C.
Yummy!! After kombucha became the "hype" I went to try one to see if it was worth it. It's got a very strong flavor. In fact it's almost too strong for me to drink, but the more I did I grew to crave it. It's very tasty once you get over that first initial shock.
My favorite is the GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
Julia N.
Fayetteville
First things first, GT's is great kombucha, but it is on the stronger side--so careful if this is your first kombucha. If it's a bit much for you, put it on ice. That being said, Triology is a really nice and somewhat mild flavor, and the ginger in it really makes you feel like you're doing something good for gut.
Kimberly K.
I’ve heard mixed reviews on this product so I decided to try it out for myself. It turns out that the taste wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be! The taste is hard to describe, but it definitely tastes better than it smells. Also, it will definitely clean out your system! Each bottle is a little pricy (I paid $3-4 for mine) so I feel like this would be a once in a while purchase. If you’re looking for a product that will give you a boost and help you feel less sluggish, this kombucha would be great!
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
This is hands down one of my favorite kombucha teas! Kombucha tea is a flavor you have to kinda get used to, it's not your average tea and because of that it is on the high end price of beverages, but the health benefits it has for your gut and body as a whole are well worth it!!
Amanda P.
Chesterfield, VA
If you like your kombucha extra vinegary then this is the kombucha for you. However, I found the flavor to not be pleasant. I couldn’t get past the vinegar but for the money I spent on it, I drank it anyways. I would recommend brewing your own kombucha over purchasing this product. I will not buy again.
Megan J.
I’m obsessed with Kombucha and Trilogy is one of my very favorite mixtures. This stuff tastes amazing. I always have cravings for it. It has such a unique and flavorful taste, I love it. I highly recommend everyone gives it a try.
Ashtyn S.
This brand of kombucha was my very first experience with the beverage, and i have tried many other brands since. GT’s continues to impress with flavor and quality of the product. I will continue to buy this brand. I had to deduct one star simply for the price, which i feel is steep.
Nilomee P.
I tried this not knowing what the hype was about kombucha. Although I haven’t really been drinking kombucha enough to know if I’m getting the benefits this is still a pretty good drink. It’s a little more on the expensive side but can buy at any Publix, target or health food store.
chelsea b.
Denver
Love the flavors that are in the GT products. The kombucha trilogy is great for beginners that want to jump into the drinking world of kombucha with out the whole too tart taste. with this particular one you have a sweet flavor to sooth into the other kombucha flavors
Ally E.
Lake orion, MI
This is definitely not one of my favorite flavors. You can definitely taste the "fermented" flavor in this one. However It is manageable and I love this brand so I tend to chose them over other ones! I think they have a great quality product and I will continue to buy.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?