BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Meyla M.
glendale
I love this kombucha so much it’s actually sitting in my fridge right now. It’s pricey but what kombucha isn’t? It tastes good & I love the quotes on the packaging. I would buy it again.
Abbie Q.
This is prob my 4th fav flavor of this brand of Kombucha. It's refreshing and fruity/citrusy. Refreshing and makes me feel like I am drinking healthier so much better than pop (soda)
Kaitlan D.
Somerville, MA
Trilogy Kombucha is the best flavor. Hand. Down!!! I wasn't fond of the taste, or rather the taste of kombucha in general but once it became acquired, I seriously cannot get enough.
Shamerea R.
Glendale Hts, IL
It’s super refreshing! Left me feeling ready to do every and anything. I’m super happy that I was able to buy the gallon of this and drink it like it was a bottle of wine lol
Sigrid H.
Oakland, CA
My favorite of the Kombucha flavors. I also like Grape, raspberry, strawberry, gingerberry and super fruit. I prefer the Black Top - 21+ Kombucha. This has a very small amount of alcohol, .5 percent. Definitely nothing you'll even notice but the 21+ is a precautionary measure. I prefer the flavor and carbonation. At one point I was drinking about 2-3 Kombuchas per day. They have Bioavailable probiotics in them which aid in digestion and even mood. A word of Caution: DO NOT SHAKE OR AGITATE. I have had TWO bottles of Kombucha completely explode on me. One was in the fridge and I had to clean glass and sticky juice up... the other was in the car and it almost put an eye out by thankfully didn't break the glass. Careful when opening!!! Both times it was the Trilogy flavor which seems to be more carbonated for some reason. Great alternative to alcoholic beverages if you're trying to abstain.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whenever I see this flavor I automatically buy it. I love the combinations of all the fruits that they use, giving a tasty beverage that does so much more than any soda could.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
GTs is my favorite Kombucha. They are a little pricey, but totally worth the extra cost. I drink a kombucha almost every day, and GTs is definitely my go-to brand.
Victoria D.
Beaverton, OR
I love kombucha! This brand is great, great flavor options, quality, value and the packaging is super nice. I love their products and get one whenever I see them.
Maria V.
THIS DRINK IS PERFECTION. It's benefits are to die for. I enjoy it so much because of its probiotic. This flavor was delicious. I would definitely recommend it. I do want to try the remaining flavors as well.
Claire M.
Irvine
GT's is my favorite kombucha brand that I've tried, and this is one of my favorite flavors! The name Trilogy doesn't give too many hints about what the flavor is like--I thought it was going to be flower-y, but it's really like a sour fruit punch. I like a couple other GT's flavors (Gingerberry & Guava Goodness) a bit more, especially for first-timers, but this is one of my top flavors. I've been able to find it at every grocery store I've looked in too (Trader Joe's, Sprouts, Target), which is a plus. Also, the bottle is super pretty and that always makes things more fun!
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?