BeveragesJuiceGT's Kombucha
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy

by GT's Kombucha

#6 in Juice

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

I’ve never tried Kombucha, does it taste good? Is it sweet? Any recommended flavor? GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
Has anyone tried this yet? Good/bad/ugly, tell me all the things! GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerade
Who doesn't love this product? It helps me digest 😀 GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
Start your review of GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy!
Product Highlights
these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good.in reviews
Raven T.
Austell, GA
This is my new favorite flavor of kombucha. However, I should warn you that I am a kombucha junkie. I drink it every single day for health benefits=loading up on probiotics! I like GT's kombucha because it taste really clean and has a SHORT ingredient list. No unnecessary additives. Plus, they are REALLY fizzy. This flavor IS strong, so I would only recommend it to someone who likes ginger or a strong kombucha.
Liz B.
Pottsville, AR
This is hands down one of my favorite kombucha teas! Kombucha tea is a flavor you have to kinda get used to, it's not your average tea and because of that it is on the high end price of beverages, but the health benefits it has for your gut and body as a whole are well worth it!!
Tayler S.
Emporia, KS
WE LOOOOOVE OUR SYNERGY. This is the first kombucha I tried because I thought the label was pretty and have been hooked ever since
Brittany B.
Southampton, PA
This is probably the most popular GTS flavor for a reason. It’s fresh, not too vinegar-y, and goes down easy. This is what got me hooked into the world of kombucha — if you’re just starting out, this is a great way to go.
Claire M.
Irvine
GT's is my favorite kombucha brand that I've tried, and this is one of my favorite flavors! The name Trilogy doesn't give too many hints about what the flavor is like--I thought it was going to be flower-y, but it's really like a sour fruit punch. I like a couple other GT's flavors (Gingerberry & Guava Goodness) a bit more, especially for first-timers, but this is one of my top flavors. I've been able to find it at every grocery store I've looked in too (Trader Joe's, Sprouts, Target), which is a plus. Also, the bottle is super pretty and that always makes things more fun!
Shamerea R.
It’s super refreshing! Left me feeling ready to do every and anything. I’m super happy that I was able to buy the gallon of this and drink it like it was a bottle of wine lol
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
This is my least favorite of commercial kombuchas. Just tastes overly funky and I find my stomach unsettled after drinking it versus other brands.
Karolina W.
Mount Prospect
I drink this almost every day and I love it. I need to learn how to make my own batch because they are getting a bit costly!
Robin V.
Kemp, TX
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy uploaded by Robin V.
I drink at least 1-2 GT’s Kombucha GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy is one of my go to flavours. I like the flavour of the Kiwi juice, raspberry juice, ginger, black tea, green tea and that it’s all organic. I’ve given up drinking soda and this is a good compromise as there is a good satisfactory amount of carbonation that’s naturally done from the fermenting of the kombucha
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the brand that got Kombucha to it's current fame. One of the "strongest" ones out there I wouldn't recommend this to a first timer, you can really taste the fermentation here. But I feel like this one also has the most beneficial makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana S.
Amber R.
Wake Forest, NC
il y a 9 mois
Adiaha B. il y a 8 mois
I like it. It's not too sweet. If you're used to kombucha you'll enjoy it but id say it's definitely an acquired taste.