GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy

by GT's Kombucha

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

How is the flavor?
Where can I buy a case?
I’ve never tried Kombucha, does it taste good? Is it sweet? Any recommended flavor? GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
Start your review of GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy!
Product Highlights
these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good.in reviews
Heidy Q.
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy uploaded by Heidy Q.
This is something we like to have after working out or a little pick me up. The taste is definitely strong and something you have to get used to. We personally just like to drink this flavor. For us it’s hard to find at the stores, but always find it at Aldi (and for cheaper)!
Raven T.
Austell, GA
This is my new favorite flavor of kombucha. However, I should warn you that I am a kombucha junkie. I drink it every single day for health benefits=loading up on probiotics! I like GT's kombucha because it taste really clean and has a SHORT ingredient list. No unnecessary additives. Plus, they are REALLY fizzy. This flavor IS strong, so I would only recommend it to someone who likes ginger or a strong kombucha.
Jennifer L.
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy uploaded by Jennifer L.
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy uploaded by Jennifer L.
This is the classic brand when it comes to kombucha. Picked it up at my local Walgreens to cleanse my stomach. + Great balance of sweet and carbonated👌 + Simple, natural ingredients (with traces of diff fruit juices) + Comes in colorful and sustainable glass bottle 🌈 ⚠️TIP: If you put this in your bag or were carrying it, be careful when opening bc it might overflow. Always open slowly to let the air out bit by bit.
Kailin K.
Spring Valley, CA
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy uploaded by Kailin K.
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy uploaded by Kailin K.
Definitely a great brand to start getting into the world of kombucha. If you are wanting to try something new or have been in the Booch game a long time, this the place to be. GT's Synergy series of kombucha has so many flavors. Trilogy has an interesting raspberry sour punch straw flavor to me. It's not real sweet and you don't get as harsh of a vinegar kick. If you are looking for something more sweet I recommend the GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess , G.T.'s Synergy Mystic Mango Organic Vegan Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle , and G.T.'s Synergy Gingerberry Organic Vegan Raw Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle . They are pretty easy to find and for me have done wonders for my gut health and skin! They have natural sugars and prebiotics! Working on beauty from the inside out~
Elizabeth  L.
Delaware, AR
This is hands down one of my favorite kombucha teas! Kombucha tea is a flavor you have to kinda get used to, it's not your average tea and because of that it is on the high end price of beverages, but the health benefits it has for your gut and body as a whole are well worth it!!
Tayler S.
Kansas City, KS
WE LOOOOOVE OUR SYNERGY. This is the first kombucha I tried because I thought the label was pretty and have been hooked ever since
Brittany B.
Southampton, PA
This is probably the most popular GTS flavor for a reason. It’s fresh, not too vinegar-y, and goes down easy. This is what got me hooked into the world of kombucha — if you’re just starting out, this is a great way to go.
Claire M.
Irvine
GT's is my favorite kombucha brand that I've tried, and this is one of my favorite flavors! The name Trilogy doesn't give too many hints about what the flavor is like--I thought it was going to be flower-y, but it's really like a sour fruit punch. I like a couple other GT's flavors (Gingerberry & Guava Goodness) a bit more, especially for first-timers, but this is one of my top flavors. I've been able to find it at every grocery store I've looked in too (Trader Joe's, Sprouts, Target), which is a plus. Also, the bottle is super pretty and that always makes things more fun!
Shamerea R.
It’s super refreshing! Left me feeling ready to do every and anything. I’m super happy that I was able to buy the gallon of this and drink it like it was a bottle of wine lol
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
This is my least favorite of commercial kombuchas. Just tastes overly funky and I find my stomach unsettled after drinking it versus other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Amber R.
Wake Forest, NC
il y a 2 ans
Adiaha B. il y a 2 ans
I like it. It's not too sweet. If you're used to kombucha you'll enjoy it but id say it's definitely an acquired taste.
Anna C.
Neenah, WI
il y a 3 ans
Devlin O. il y a un mois
Try California citrus, it tastes like a creamsicle! And lemon berry offers a perfect intro to kombucha