Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#45 in Iced Tea

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

Photos (16)
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC

Ive tried approx 4 different brands of Kombucha & GT's is by far the BEST as far as Flavor. I absolutely LOVE EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR GT's HAS TO OFFER. This particular drink(trilogy) has raspberry, lemon& Ginger in it& you can taste all of the flavors. I LOVE that these drinks have NO ADDED SUGAR as well as NOT being "From concentrate" ! If you don't care much for Kombucha, give GT's a try!! I never cared much for Kombucha AT ALL but GT's has changed all that& sent me down the path to a healthier immune system, it helps solve gastrointestinal issues like GERD etc., It also helps with bloating, gas etc. You'd be surprised at HOW GOOD YOURE GONNA FEEL WHRN YOU BEGIN DRINKING GT's! In my area(Western NC) single bottles generally go for approximately $3.50-$4.00 depending on WHERE you purchased them. Try these, you can Thank me later!!
Andrew J.
Andrew J.
Happy Valley

Having tried at least a dozen of Gt's Kombucha, this is by far my favorite kombucha- I've enjoyed Humm kombucha, Brew Dr by Townshends, Kelvita, Lionheart, Mamma Chia and a couple others. Gt's is superior!

With a wonderfully low 2 grams of sugar per 8oz serving, this is my go to summer drink! I have drank gallons of this stuff, and am fortunate enough to have my Natural Grocer's carry Gingerade and Trilogy in the 48oz (giant) bottles, which last me anywhere from a day or two to a week. If you are more into chia varieties, which come with a wonderful 8 grams of fiber per bottle, and omegas- I recommend the Cherry or Grape chia, or for those daring, Green chia made with Klamath's blue-green algae. The Chia have more sugar in each but are still an excellent choice!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Hawthorne, CA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVOR! It's soooo good, it has completely replaced sodas
& fruit juices! It also has helped so much with acid reflux & nausea since it makes me burp and soothes the tummy.

There's only one problem...the amount of carbonation is always inconsistent with this particular flavor. I've purchased it at different stores and some are flat right when I open them. It does not taste enjoyable when it's not "perfect". A perfect one fizzes and gets "misty" when you open it. These duds are completely sealed but when you open it, there's a soft pop sound, little to no fizz and no "mist". I'm having a hard time finding those perfect ones these days but it's still so good
Tamar B.
Tamar B.

Absolutely love this brand and Trilogy is our favorite flavor. I was just drinking some! We drink it because we enjoy it but also for its benefits. And there are so many. When we have a cheat snack or something we know will bother us later, we will drink this and the repercussions of our cheap snack are slim to none. Before we discovered this we would get a headache or stomach bloating or both. Now we drink this and it cleans us out so fast. The taste is great. And we love it. The downside is that it can be pricey. Which is usually the case for healthy foods over junk food.
Valdiviez ..
Valdiviez ..
Arlington, VA

I'm fairly new to Kambucha beverages. I purchased this GT's Synergy Trilogy Kombucha from Trader Joe's. I like the flavor, I feel like it has a slightly fruity flavor. I find the strong carbonation apart of the experience. I really love the packaging. Makes it that much more appealing (one of the reason's I was intrigued enough to purchase it.). I also think the colorful packaging and info on it adds to the drinking experience. I like to stop an explore the little God bits all over the bottle. It is stimulating. I would recommend this product.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, Nc

I mean, maybe I am a wuss, but I was so excited to try this because of all the hype and this flavor sounded amazing because I love raspberry and ginger. I tried it and it smelled funny and tasted horrible. I had to fight through drinking it. I didn't feel any better after drinking it, my throat got very irritated and itchy? maybe I am allergic to something? Or maybe just coincidence, but I had others around me taste it and they didn't like it either. I don't think I will be repurchasing. maybe I'll try another flavor next time if I do.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Milton, PA

Kombucha definitly has an interesting tast it is something you need to get use to. However once you get use to the sparkling taste it is AMAZING! Kombucha has so many health benefits it is crazy. I was sick for 2 full days and on the second day i drank a full one of these the next day I was completely better I had no symptoms at all. I would highly recommend this product. You just need to try them all to find the flavor that suits you best.
Mary-Kathryn V.
Mary-Kathryn V.

Love love love this Kombucha! I have been drinking it for years now. I am not a fan of yogurt, so drinking this has been my favorite way to get my probiotics. It gives you a nice boost of energy as it is a fermented tea. It has been said to be an "acquired taste", as it is slightly bitter, almost like vinegar. It has a nice effervescent feel that comes from the fermentation. I fully recommend everyone trying it out at least once!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Kalamazoo, MI

This is probably my favorite brand and flavor of kombucha! It has a great taste and makes me feel great. I don't drink pop, so I really like the fizziness of this drink. It pairs well with fresh fruit and veggies. I started drinking kombucha a few times a week a few months ago and I have really noticed a change in my body. I feel better and less run down, which is saying something, as I am a full time graduate student.
Raven T.
Raven T.
Marietta, Ga

This is my new favorite flavor of kombucha. However, I should warn you that I am a kombucha junkie. I drink it every single day for health benefits=loading up on probiotics! I like GT's kombucha because it taste really clean and has a SHORT ingredient list. No unnecessary additives. Plus, they are REALLY fizzy. This flavor IS strong, so I would only recommend it to someone who likes ginger or a strong kombucha.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, Ca

I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA

I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Amy M.
Manassas, VA

Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Does it have alcohol in it??
Heather C.
Heather C.

Has anyone tried this one? Is it any good ..I love the Humm brand coconut lime but haven't reached out to try this one anyone?

Join Now