Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#41 in Iced Tea

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

Photos (17)
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Ive tried approx 4 different brands of Kombucha & GT's is by far the BEST as far as Flavor. I absolutely LOVE EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR GT's HAS TO OFFER. This particular drink(trilogy) has raspberry, lemon& Ginger in it& you can taste all of the flavors. I LOVE that these drinks have NO ADDED SUGAR as well as NOT being "From concentrate" ! If you don't care much for Kombucha, give GT's a try!! I never cared much for Kombucha AT ALL but GT's has changed all that& sent me down the path to a healthier immune system, it helps solve gastrointestinal issues like GERD etc., It also helps with bloating, gas etc. You'd be surprised at HOW GOOD YOURE GONNA FEEL WHRN YOU BEGIN DRINKING GT's! In my area(Western NC) single bottles generally go for approximately $3.50-$4.00 depending on WHERE you purchased them. Try these, you can Thank me later!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I mean, maybe I am a wuss, but I was so excited to try this because of all the hype and this flavor sounded amazing because I love raspberry and ginger. I tried it and it smelled funny and tasted horrible. I had to fight through drinking it. I didn't feel any better after drinking it, my throat got very irritated and itchy? maybe I am allergic to something? Or maybe just coincidence, but I had others around me taste it and they didn't like it either. I don't think I will be repurchasing. maybe I'll try another flavor next time if I do.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Milton, PA
Kombucha definitly has an interesting tast it is something you need to get use to. However once you get use to the sparkling taste it is AMAZING! Kombucha has so many health benefits it is crazy. I was sick for 2 full days and on the second day i drank a full one of these the next day I was completely better I had no symptoms at all. I would highly recommend this product. You just need to try them all to find the flavor that suits you best.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is probably my favorite brand and flavor of kombucha! It has a great taste and makes me feel great. I don't drink pop, so I really like the fizziness of this drink. It pairs well with fresh fruit and veggies. I started drinking kombucha a few times a week a few months ago and I have really noticed a change in my body. I feel better and less run down, which is saying something, as I am a full time graduate student.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
I tried Kombucha on a whim and was surprised by its complex flavor. It tastes different from anything I'be ever had before. I have had several other brands and this is by far my favorite. Those who are not familiar with kombucha shake up the bottle and it ruins the carbonation and that would be my only problem with it. I also like the words of enlightenment on the bottle.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I have tried a lot of these drinks and this is one of my favorite. I tend to have stomach issues and this helps my digestion so much. Not only that but it makes me feel more awake and rejuvenated. If you don't like the taste at first you could get used to it. I usually only drink half of one at a time. It's worth the price tag! Buy them at Costco in bulk!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
New to this kombucha trend...at first I was excited about it and then i tried it and wasn't so excited. After a while you get use to it. My husband read up about kombucha in general so we aren't over drinking it while we are new to the drink. its good and does the body good, like i said you have to get use to it to enjoy it.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Found this at Trader Joe's the other week! HANDS DOWN amazing. Tastes good...not too sour not too sweet. And it paired perfectly with a refreshing salad. I would also advise not to shake it too hard when trying to evenly disperse the "scooby" at the bottom...it will overflow and explode similar to soda. :) Get this now!!!
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Cantonment, FL
Nov. 13, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Kombucha Synergy Drink Trilogy 16 fl oz; 480 ml
So many great health benefits and it makes you feel so better after drinking it. I drink this after a workout and feel re-energized. It is a bit tart and needs to be shaken up prior to drinking. The words of enlightenment are so good to think about and take in. I would like to try the other flavors also!!
Angela Y.
Angela Y.
The flavor is pretty good, and I'm really glad there's not that much sugar per bottle. There's only 4g of sugar per bottle. A little expensive, but would buy if it's on sale! I get mine from whole foods every now and then. It's nice just knowing healthy bacteria is being replenished in my body.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Amy M.
Manassas, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Deja W.
Deja W.
Conway, AR
What are the actual health benefits for drinking Kombucha? Does it taste sweet or is it bitter?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Has anyone tried this one? Is it any good ..I love the Humm brand coconut lime but haven't reached out to try this one anyone?