BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightenedâ„¢.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

Buy on Walmart
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Candace B.
Bridgeton, NJ
My first kombucha and it is great. This organic mother is nice. Be sure to shake well and let sit so it doesn't explode like a dropped soda. The trilogy flavor was a little uneasy due to know know how it would taste. By reading the ingredients, I had an idea that it would taste that a sour version fruit punch. And it does! It's very fizzy and bubbly after pouring it. It's a bonafide soda probiotic drink. The smell is off putting. It actually smells like a milder version of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. The first gulp is unsettling but the drink has an acquired taste. This is a 2 serving bottle so definitely worth the price. Definitely try this brand if you want a great first impression of kombucha.
Sandra D.
Trilogy is by far my number 1 favorite flavor of the GT's Kombucha line. It's tart and sweet, but not too overpowering (for a seasoned Kombucha drinker) If you're new to Kombucha then just about any flavor would probably seem weird to you. Especially if you don't like drinks that smell/taste similar to vinegar and burn going down. The carbonation is really nice, but DO NOT SHAKE GT's Kombucha bottles. You risk the bottle exploding :D.  I drink kombucha daily, but when I can't find the bottle on sale, I'll split one bottle up 2-3 days. I drink it for the probiotics and found that this method works best for me while allowing me to save some money. When I find them on sale, I usually stock up and keep them in the fridge. Leaving them out on the counter makes them taste too strong for my liking. (I know some prefer them that way) I definitely recommend the GT's Kombucha brand if you want a kombucha that's pure and safe to drink.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
So at one point I was making Kombucha at home, and that was the best tasting Kombucha I've had. But after that, GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy is second best! Probably the best store bought kombucha I have tried. The trilogy is my favorite flavor as well. It's refreshingly tart without being too intense. The bubbly nature adds to the pleasant experience. Each flavor shares a place on your pallette in the most delightful way. The raspberry, lemon, and ginger mix creates its own citrusy flavor. If you like kombucha, you should definitely try this. I have found it at a variety of stores and I stock up when it goes on sale! I also love knowing how many probiotics I'm getting out of this.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is definitely one of my favorite brands of kombucha and favorite flavors. It's the perfect combo of sweet and tart, but still has that kombucha tea flavor that I love. I tried almost all of these before starting to make my own, which is so much cheaper!

For those talking about shaking your kombucha...it's not the best idea! It can explode with all of the carbonation, but it also disturbs all the yeast that's collected at the bottom, so you'll get a very yeasty flavor.
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
This is some good stuff. I am not a part of the kombucha craze but I do like probiotic aiding drinks and yogurts. My boyfriend recently brought this and I ended up drinking it all. It’s strangely satisfying and addictive. I kept going back for more despite it’s strong smell and initially intense flavor. I fell in love with the strange flavors, mild carbonation and tangy punch it offers. May have converted me to a kombucha drinker.
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
This is my favorite "main stream" Kombucha. I usually try to pick out locally made kombucha when I head to the health food store, but sometimes I don't have $30 to spend on one bottle. Just kidding, but kombucha tends to be crazy over priced considering we are paying for a bunch of bacteria and tea. Anyway, GT's is the most affordable kombucha brand while also keeping its product tasting amazing. The trilogy flavor is my favorite, with hints of ginger, raspberry, and a tiny bit of lemon! But all of their flavors are really good, and I know that they are healthy and that all that lovely bacteria I am spending good money on is alive and ready to make its way to my gut where it will do some good things.
LaTrice D.
I started drinking Kambucha about 5 months ago and I can’t live without it. The taste is hard to describe but it isn’t bad at all. I think it’s a little bit pricey but completely worth it for me: I have stomach problems and frequent tummy aches and this stuff soothes my tummy like nothing else and helps with bloating. I’ll forever buy this product
Liz M.
Madison, WI
This one of my favorite flavors of GT's Kombucha. I feel like the taste of these is hit or miss for most people, but I personally love it. Slightly effervescent, not sweet, just good! If you're going to try kombucha for the first time, I highly recommend any from this brand. Will buy again & again (just wish they weren't so pricey!)
Anna C.
Yummy!! After kombucha became the "hype" I went to try one to see if it was worth it. It's got a very strong flavor. In fact it's almost too strong for me to drink, but the more I did I grew to crave it. It's very tasty once you get over that first initial shock.
My favorite is the GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
Julia N.
Fayetteville
First things first, GT's is great kombucha, but it is on the stronger side--so careful if this is your first kombucha. If it's a bit much for you, put it on ice. That being said, Triology is a really nice and somewhat mild flavor, and the ginger in it really makes you feel like you're doing something good for gut.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?