BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #12 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looki...2 Answers
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I drink this all the time! The strawberry flavor is my favorite! It’s so food! It’s really fuzzy which I like. I drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. I get it from my local grocery store! They usually have sales otherwise it can be a little expensive.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
This strawberry flavor is one of the best Kim I have flavors I’ve tried. The quality and taste of GT’s kombucha is always consistent and fresh.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this flavor, it's sweet and tangy and always makes for a great probiotic addition to my diet. I am a repeat customer and will continue to repurchase this product. I usually buy this at Whole Foods and think it's fantastic! GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Strawberry Serenity
Brianna T.
Azusa, CA
I love kombucha! It tastes amazing and i always feel so good about my health after drinking one. I drink these nearly everyday and they always go above and beyond my expectations. My only complaint is they are a bit pricey
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles
Love love love this flavor! I drink kombucha everyday this is one of my go to flavors, must try
Stephanie S.
This must be a new flavor because, I couldn't find it on here. This flavor is so good it wasn't as harsh as most Syenrys. 💜💜💜
Joya W.
This one was a little too sweet for me, it had good flavor but wasn’t my favorite one they have created.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I have tried many flavors of Kombucha trying to find one I enjoy. This strawberry flavor is fantastic!! I also enjoy the cranberry from the same brand. Kombucha really helps my stomach and digestion.
Brittany A.
Sachse
I love the strawberry kombucha and I like that it contains so many probiotics which really good for your immune system.
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
This is my favorite GT’s flavor! I can’t find it at most places so i’ll get Trilogy (also delicious!) but it’s amazing! Such a yummy strawberry flavor.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?