BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #14 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

Mads P.
Huntersville
This flavor of kombucha is one of my all time favorites. Its the perfect hangover cure and overall a super refreshing summer drink!
Pooja s.
Oakbrook Terrace
I tried this for the first time and it’s AMAZING. I never knew organic brewed tea would taste this good. It’s healthy and great for digestion!!
Emily F.
Gilbert
I love kombucha. Gt’s has the best flavors and combo of sweet but not over sugary. Love trying out all the different flavors. I would definitely recommend to others for not only the flavor but also the health benefits!
Morgaine G.
It's really good it tastes kinda like a strawberry yogurt in a way. It's a little tart which i like and it's a good way to get your probiotics.
Hannah H.
One of my favorite flavors. Of all the ones I’ve tasted, this has the least acid taste which I appreciate. Perfect summery drink.
Melony T.
Phoenix
This is my absolute favorite kombucha! It tastes like a strawberry soda! I get one of these every time I go to the store, and share it with my daughter.. she loves them too!
I also love that we are able to take in some beneficial probiotics in such a delicious drink!
Suzanne S.
Mechanicsville
Love this stuff! I drink it every day and while I’ve had the strawberry. The raspberry is my absolute favorite. I feel like it keeps me from feeling gross and bloated. I’ve been getting mine at food lion. I haven’t been able to find it in many other places where I live
Rachel M.
Cary,NC
I've been drinking this every day because I heard it keeps your digestive system in check, and I found that it's the perfect substitute for sugary sodas in my diet. I love the taste, and the 8 oz serving is just enough for me to get my fix. Overall, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy kickstart to their day!
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
The strawberry flavor is so fresh and crispy. I love it. Great for people who are just starting to drink kombucha. The kombucha flavor isn’t as strong as other brands. I love that they have different flavors to try.
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
Kombuchas are not my favorite but I definitely do like this brand and this flavor! Doesn’t taste too fermented and has a really great strawberry flavor. These are pretty decently priced and are much better than other brands I’ve had
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Abbie Q.
How does this one taste, I have tried Gingerberry, Gingerade, Watermelon, gauva, and mango. I love strawberries!