BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #13 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

Ana L.
This is a really good brand of kombucha and it has a great variety of flavors. This strawberry is one of my favorite flavors. I also enjoy the cranberry and mango flavors. I recommend this brand and this flavor.
Jami B.
This is a pretty good kombucha - and I've tried a lot of different brands. I'd never had a strawberry one before, and this one did not disappoint! It has a really good, but not overbearingly sweet strawberry flavor.
Anjelica M.
I love love love Kombucha! This is my fave brand. The flavors are potent just taste yummy!! HOWEVER, you have to be careful with Kombucha because it DESTROYS your teeth!!! Make sure you drink it with a straw.:)
Alex M.
It's a very different flavor .. don't expect it To really taste like strawberry.. it's very vinegary but It's good for your guts if you can't handle this one then try live
Jessica C.
Sooooo good! This is a great alternative to pop. Tastes great, better for you. It has really helped me to cut down my pop intake and I feel so much better.
Jacquelyne P.
JBLM
I've tried many products and this is always my go to favorite. I just wish it wasn't so expensive; but you can find a great deal on it every now and then.
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
Yum! This is one of my absolute favorite flavors.  It is always amazing and I have never been upset about my purchase.  The flavor is amazing.
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
This is my favorite GT’s flavor! I can’t find it at most places so i’ll get Trilogy (also delicious!) but it’s amazing! Such a yummy strawberry flavor.
Tracy R.
Deer Park, TX
My favorite flavor of bottled kombucha, almost as good as home brewed, but without any of the time and hassle. Tastes like tangy strawberry soda!
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite brand of kombucha - has a really good flavor that isn't too overpowering of the fermented tea. Love their raspberry chia flavor also!
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Abbie Q.
How does this one taste, I have tried Gingerberry, Gingerade, Watermelon, gauva, and mango. I love strawberries!