BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #13 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY
Tried this after seeing a friend drinking it thinking there is no way it could taste as awful as it smells, right? Why would people buy anything if it was really that bad? I was wrong. Oh, so, horribly wrong. The fact that it's "strawberry" flavored does nothing to disguise what it really is. I read "rotten vinegar" a few times and I feel like that is exactly how to describe this. Nothing I'd ever feel compelled to drink again, even if it was going to make me live to be a million years old.
Callie Y.
Redding, CA
OMG it is disgusting! I went to look for a health alternative at the grocery store. I heard this hype about kombucha so I bought it thinking it was going to sweet. I open the cap once I get into the car. I can not express how disgusted I was with the smell. It smells like rotten vinegar. I ended up not drinking any of it and my 4/5 dollars went to waste.. no thank you.
Showstopper S.
This drink I received is amazing!! It has an earthy healthy vibrancy unmatched by other drinks. You can see the cultures floating in the drink. I have purchased this multiple times. I recommend it to anyone!!!
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
Great kombucha. Goes down easily with a good taste. I prefer some of the other flavors by GTs better. The price is pretty comparable to other kombucha on the market. Easy to get at organic stores or whole foods
Nicole C.
Valdosta, GA
My all-time favorite flavored kombucha tea! I've been obsessed with this brand for years now. Keeps me feeling energized and healthy! The flavor is different at first but tasty. The health benefits of kombucha are fantastic as well! Love this product.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have this every morning and sometimes after a bigger meal. Kombucha always makes me feel great right after I drink it, so finding one I liked took a bit. This flavor is clean and refreshing. Would absolutely recommend.
Ariel S.
The best storebought kombucha. I've since switched to making my own, but I buy this every time I need a drink when I'm out. The kombucha isn't too vinegary and the strawberry adds a nice sweetness that isn't sugary.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
For being new to kombucha I really enjoyed this one! Not a strong strawberry flavor to it. Reminds me of a sweet wine or sparkling flavored water. Can't wait to try more from this company.
Jess R.
This is the first kumbucha drink I've tried and I wouldn't have any other! This helps my tummy issues and is a delicious way to get your probiotic in! I've tried the cranberry as well and they are both so delicious!
Katelyn B.
Allendale, MI
Delicious! Never was really into kombucha but now I love it. Only downside is the price. I cannot afford to buy more than one at a time but luckily there is a lot of liquid per bottle so I can sip on it all day
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Abbie Q.
How does this one taste, I have tried Gingerberry, Gingerade, Watermelon, gauva, and mango. I love strawberries!