BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #14 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

Stacey M.
APO, AP
This is a very unique tasting drink which offers more health benefits than drinking an energy drink or fruit juice. It has a bit of a 'tang' to it and is refreshing and satisfying especially when consumed iced cold. I always try to keep a few on hand.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
The strawberry flavor is great! It tastes kind of like strawberry champagne, but not as sweet. I like how bubbly it is. It's not expensive if you buy it at the grocery store, but specialty shops price it higher.
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Kombucha is an acquired taste. I love it but my husband hates it. Strawberry Serenity is one of my favorite flavors. It's very addicting and I love having my kombucha hour every day. I will continue to buy.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is so tasty. I love the flavors of their kombuchas. I have purchased this flavor several times. I feel so healthy when I drink these. There are brands that are cheaper, but these are worth it.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Tasty little bottle of buch. At first it was a little boozy tasting to me because of the fermentation, but after sipping it grew on me. I think that it is a delicious treat to have and would definitely give other flavors a try too.
Olivia T.
Synergy is my favorite kombucha! So tasty. Price is high, but all kombucha is pretty expensive. More flavor than it's alternatives, so I recommend it! Two servings in a bottle lasts me a couple days.
Brianna T.
azusa , CA
I love kombucha! It tastes amazing and i always feel so good about my health after drinking one. I drink these nearly everyday and they always go above and beyond my expectations. My only complaint is they are a bit pricey
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
GT's is my all time FAVORITE KOMBUCHA DRINK. I will drink this brand until the day i die. It is the absolute best there is out there. Not too vinegary & not too sweet either. Theres no added sugar & the juices that are added are NOT FROM CONCENTRATE!! HALLELUJAH!!! YESSS!! FINALLY SOMETHING I FEEL GOOD About DRINKING!! THE STRAWBERRY flavor does NOT DISAPPOINT! ITS EXCELLENT! Its by far a superior Kombucha & i think everyone should be drinking this insted of nasty health killing soda! In my neck of the woods GT's runs about $3.50-$4.00 idk how that may differ in other states, towns, cities.. but i can PROMISE u i will not disappoint! Try GT's!! You can THANK me later!!😉
Amber F.
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago, I've never tried this particular product before but after hearing a friend talk about it I decided to give it a try. I wasn't in love with it but by the end I was digging it.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
I love love love this kombucha I don't like ginger so I'm glad when I see flavors without ginger I have one probably once a day and I feel like it really contributes to my healthy well being. I recommend to everyone
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Abbie Q.
How does this one taste, I have tried Gingerberry, Gingerade, Watermelon, gauva, and mango. I love strawberries!