BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #14 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looki...2 Answers
Alexis✨ R.
El Paso, TX
When it comes to detoxing my body, this is my go to product. I love how energized and clean this makes me feel. The packaging is perfect because it’s glass! The flavor is a nice sour and sweet combination. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to drink something healthy other than water!
Stanita S.
Kombucha comes in a variety of flavors and GT’S always meets my expectations when it comes to the brand. The packaging is pretty however, they’re not cheap. I pay about $4 a bottle. I HIGHLY recommend this brand because it’s the absolute best to me!
Erin M.
Washington, DC
It takes a while to get used to this, because it has the traditional kombucha taste, but I really enjoy the added strawberry flavor to it! This is my favorite brand of kombucha and I buy it every time I see it at the grocery store
Brianna T.
Azusa, CA
I love kombucha! It tastes amazing and i always feel so good about my health after drinking one. I drink these nearly everyday and they always go above and beyond my expectations. My only complaint is they are a bit pricey
Mary M.
When we were doing whole 30 we discovered this drink because it doesn’t have any added sugar’s ( even though sugar is part of the process of making it) it taste pretty good and I would recommend it if you like this type of drinkI
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Super delicious. It has a nice strawberry taste with little carbonation that is perfect. They are a little expensive but a nice treat. I found mine at ACME and Whole Foods .
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I have tried many flavors of Kombucha trying to find one I enjoy. This strawberry flavor is fantastic!! I also enjoy the cranberry from the same brand. Kombucha really helps my stomach and digestion.
Sydney S.
Columbia, MO
I love GTs but alas this flavor doesn't match up to the others. The strawberry flavor clashes a lot with the kombucha and highlights all the off, malt liquor-y notes that I don't love.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
The Strawberry Serenity is my favorite of the GT Kombucha drinks. I've tried the cranberry, passion berry, guava, and mango. The mango was my least favorite. I get them at my local grocery store for $2.99 a bottle, and I drink half a bottle every day. I love the bubbly fermented taste, and since drinking this I have stopped drinking soda pop. Didn't think that would ever happen. I've only been drinking Kombucha for about three weeks, but the first week I noticed a difference in how my gut felt. I've also noticed that I have more energy and don't crave the candy I was eating almost daily. Not sure why. But if you've never tired it, buy one bottle and try to see if you like it.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
This is one of my favorite kombucha drinks. I have to go to my local health store to find it. Unfortunately the major retailers here don't carry GT's kombucha or a wide selection of flavors. It isn't overly sweet taste like some flavors can have. Obviously it is bubbly from the fermentation. Kombucha itself is a required taste. This is definitely one of my favorite flavors GT's provides. Half a bottle is a serving, so I typically drink 1/2-1 bottle at a time every few days. I find if I drink them too often I become bloated. I drink these for the naturally occurring probiotics.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?