BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #40 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looki...2 Answers
Erin M.
Washington, DC
It takes a while to get used to this, because it has the traditional kombucha taste, but I really enjoy the added strawberry flavor to it! This is my favorite brand of kombucha and I buy it every time I see it at the grocery store
Stanita S.
Kombucha comes in a variety of flavors and GT’S always meets my expectations when it comes to the brand. The packaging is pretty however, they’re not cheap. I pay about $4 a bottle. I HIGHLY recommend this brand because it’s the absolute best to me!
Sydney S.
Columbia
I love GTs but alas this flavor doesn't match up to the others. The strawberry flavor clashes a lot with the kombucha and highlights all the off, malt liquor-y notes that I don't love.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Super delicious. It has a nice strawberry taste with little carbonation that is perfect. They are a little expensive but a nice treat. I found mine at ACME and Whole Foods .
Mariana- O.
El Paso
I absolutely love Kombucha for my gut health.  I usually go for the gingery ones, but this one tastes like strawberry bliss.  This is a great way to start your day!
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
The Strawberry Serenity is my favorite of the GT Kombucha drinks. I've tried the cranberry, passion berry, guava, and mango. The mango was my least favorite. I get them at my local grocery store for $2.99 a bottle, and I drink half a bottle every day. I love the bubbly fermented taste, and since drinking this I have stopped drinking soda pop. Didn't think that would ever happen. I've only been drinking Kombucha for about three weeks, but the first week I noticed a difference in how my gut felt. I've also noticed that I have more energy and don't crave the candy I was eating almost daily. Not sure why. But if you've never tired it, buy one bottle and try to see if you like it.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
This is one of my favorite kombucha drinks. I have to go to my local health store to find it. Unfortunately the major retailers here don't carry GT's kombucha or a wide selection of flavors. It isn't overly sweet taste like some flavors can have. Obviously it is bubbly from the fermentation. Kombucha itself is a required taste. This is definitely one of my favorite flavors GT's provides. Half a bottle is a serving, so I typically drink 1/2-1 bottle at a time every few days. I find if I drink them too often I become bloated. I drink these for the naturally occurring probiotics.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I became a fan of kombucha from drinking this brand. I saw people drinking it and raving about kombucha on snapchat and instagram so I decided to try some and now I'm hooked. I definitely recommend it to people who like fermented foods it does have a slightly strong fermented taste to it.
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
I never get tired of kombucha. They are so delicious. The one thing that would be nice about this one in particular is if it didn't have the live culture. I've drank it and don't like it at all. So slimy. So sometimes I end up only drinking half the bottle if it gets too mixed up. I've seen other brands don't leave the culture. Not sure about the benefits but other than that I love all the different flavors.
Lisa N.
San Diego
This is my favorite brand of kombucha. They have options for people who love sugary flavors(mango), or barely any sweetener at all (heart beet/the green one). I love the strawberry flavor and I think in total the drink has about 4g of sugar which is awesome. If you don't like ginger be sure the check the ingredients as a few of the flavors like trinity have ginger.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?