Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#656 in Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Photos (2)
Callie Y.
Callie Y.
Redding, CA

OMG it is disgusting! I went to look for a health alternative at the grocery store. I heard this hype about kombucha so I bought it thinking it was going to sweet. I open the cap once I get into the car. I can not express how disgusted I was with the smell. It smells like rotten vinegar. I ended up not drinking any of it and my 4/5 dollars went to waste.. no thank you.
Jami B.
Jami B.

This is a pretty good kombucha - and I've tried a lot of different brands. I'd never had a strawberry one before, and this one did not disappoint! It has a really good, but not overbearingly sweet strawberry flavor.
Josiah H.
Josiah H.
Madison, AL

This drink I received is amazing!! It has an earthy healthy vibrancy unmatched by other drinks. You can see the cultures floating in the drink. I have purchased this multiple times. I recommend it to anyone!!!
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ

If I could get pallets of this drink at Costco, I would do it in a heartbeat. I love this kombucha so much, especially the strawberry flavor. It's a little tart, and less sweet than other brands. It's pretty comparable to other brands as far as price, and the calorie content is extremely low. It's about 70 cal for the entire bottle. Other flavors have fewer calories. I love the lightbulbs that comes from this. And the added benefits of probiotics is just over-the-top for me. I love it.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK

This is my all time favorite flavor from GT'S. Its just like drinking strawberry juice. I love the flavor! That's really it, not sure of the benefits of drinking kombucha, but it sure is tasty!
Laiken G.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH

Love GTs! All flavors are truly delicious. The price is very comparable to other brands but the flavors are far better in my opinion. Kombucha is amazing for my guy health so I will never be without this product
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Catawissa, PA

I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM

I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?

Join Now