BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #40 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of t...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking...2 Answers
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite kombucha drinks. I have to go to my local health store to find it. Unfortunately the major retailers here don't carry GT's kombucha or a wide selection of flavors. It isn't overly sweet taste like some flavors can have. Obviously it is bubbly from the fermentation. Kombucha itself is a required taste. This is definitely one of my favorite flavors GT's provides. Half a bottle is a serving, so I typically drink 1/2-1 bottle at a time every few days. I find if I drink them too often I become bloated. I drink these for the naturally occurring probiotics.
Perla F.
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
I never get tired of kombucha. They are so delicious. The one thing that would be nice about this one in particular is if it didn't have the live culture. I've drank it and don't like it at all. So slimy. So sometimes I end up only drinking half the bottle if it gets too mixed up. I've seen other brands don't leave the culture. Not sure about the benefits but other than that I love all the different flavors.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
I've been trying out a lot of Kombucha's lately - because I want to like it! This Strawberry Serenity flavor definitely did the trick for my taste buds. It wasn't too sweet and the taste of the fermentation wasn't too strong for me, sometimes that's a turnoff for myself when I'm picking out a drink. This was just right and not too vinegary.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
GT's Raw Organic is the OG of kombucha! The Strawberry Serenity flavor is one of my favorites because it balances sweet and tart flavors nicely. Other brands might have flashier or hipper packaging/labeling but you know what you're getting with GT's. Would recommend this brand to anyone new and old to kombucha.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
San Diego
This is my favorite brand of kombucha. They have options for people who love sugary flavors(mango), or barely any sweetener at all (heart beet/the green one). I love the strawberry flavor and I think in total the drink has about 4g of sugar which is awesome. If you don't like ginger be sure the check the ingredients as a few of the flavors like trinity have ginger.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the benefits of this - amino, organic acids, electrolytes, probiotics, antioxidants, ect. This is a great replacement for soda. It has a bit of a vinegar taste in it but it's not a deal breaker because of all the other great flavors in it. The best Kombucha out there.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Foodie Expert
Loove this kombucha!! Definitely one of my favorites, mainly because of the sweet flavor! It reminds me of a carbonated fruity drink! It also has a really pretty color which is always nice. It's definitely on the pricey side but worth it because of the awesome benefits.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
These are always my special treat when I need a refreshing drink after grocery shopping. It's not entirely affordable, so I don't typically stock the fridge with kombucha. However, the delicious flavor and health benefits make this a great purchase if the budget allows!
Grace C.
Grace C.
St Anthony, MN
This is definitely my favorite flavor but I can only find it at one out of a few of my local grocery stores, so whenever I shop there I like to stock up! So good. The strawberry is sweet enough but not sickening at all. If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend to.
Willa E.
Willa E.
Allston, MA
This is the best Kombucha I have ever had! The strawberry flavor pairs surprisingly well with the vinegar taste of kombucha and I find myself buying it over and over! It's good for you and also helps that it's such a pretty color. I find this brand to be the best
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?