BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #66 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of t...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking...2 Answers
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
I've been trying out a lot of Kombucha's lately - because I want to like it! This Strawberry Serenity flavor definitely did the trick for my taste buds. It wasn't too sweet and the taste of the fermentation wasn't too strong for me, sometimes that's a turnoff for myself when I'm picking out a drink. This was just right and not too vinegary.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Chicago
GT's Raw Organic is the OG of kombucha! The Strawberry Serenity flavor is one of my favorites because it balances sweet and tart flavors nicely. Other brands might have flashier or hipper packaging/labeling but you know what you're getting with GT's. Would recommend this brand to anyone new and old to kombucha.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
San Diego
This is my favorite brand of kombucha. They have options for people who love sugary flavors(mango), or barely any sweetener at all (heart beet/the green one). I love the strawberry flavor and I think in total the drink has about 4g of sugar which is awesome. If you don't like ginger be sure the check the ingredients as a few of the flavors like trinity have ginger.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the benefits of this - amino, organic acids, electrolytes, probiotics, antioxidants, ect. This is a great replacement for soda. It has a bit of a vinegar taste in it but it's not a deal breaker because of all the other great flavors in it. The best Kombucha out there.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Foodie Expert
Loove this kombucha!! Definitely one of my favorites, mainly because of the sweet flavor! It reminds me of a carbonated fruity drink! It also has a really pretty color which is always nice. It's definitely on the pricey side but worth it because of the awesome benefits.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
This is a very unique tasting drink which offers more health benefits than drinking an energy drink or fruit juice. It has a bit of a 'tang' to it and is refreshing and satisfying especially when consumed iced cold. I always try to keep a few on hand.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite drinks! I love the uniqueness of kombucha. It's kind of carbonated but not very sweet and a little bit vinegary but in a good way (yes that's possible!) the strawberry flavor is delicious and tastes like sweet strawberry.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
If I could give this 87 stars I would. The strawberry kombucha is my favorite flavor. I buy them 12 at a time from my local grocery store. I've tried dozens of other brands and flavors and nothing compares to this one. I love this so much & look foraward to drinking it everyday.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Tasty little bottle of buch. At first it was a little boozy tasting to me because of the fermentation, but after sipping it grew on me. I think that it is a delicious treat to have and would definitely give other flavors a try too.
Tara-Lyn H.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
This is one of the better flavors. I find all kombucha to be "not for my taste". I think it's pricey, but truthfully in comparison to my daily Starbucks it is not. I am not sure if the health benefits are legitimate but I continue to purchase in hopes of a happier gut!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?