Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#776 in Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Photo (1)
Josiah H.
Josiah H.
Madison, AL

This drink I received is amazing!! It has an earthy healthy vibrancy unmatched by other drinks. You can see the cultures floating in the drink. I have purchased this multiple times. I recommend it to anyone!!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
edmond, ok

This is my all time favorite flavor from GT'S. Its just like drinking strawberry juice. I love the flavor! That's really it, not sure of the benefits of drinking kombucha, but it sure is tasty!
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des moines, Ia

For being new to kombucha I really enjoyed this one! Not a strong strawberry flavor to it. Reminds me of a sweet wine or sparkling flavored water. Can't wait to try more from this company.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Great strawberry taste, no fake or weird sugar. Not "tangy" or harsh like some brands. Just wish my local store carried this flavor.
Callie Y.
Callie Y.
Redding, CA

OMG it is disgusting! I went to look for a health alternative at the grocery store. I heard this hype about kombucha so I bought it thinking it was going to sweet. I open the cap once I get into the car. I can not express how disgusted I was with the smell. It smells like rotten vinegar. I ended up not drinking any of it and my 4/5 dollars went to waste.. no thank you.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

I'm not a fan of drinking strawberry flavored things in general but it's decent considering that.
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM

I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Catawissa, PA

I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?

Join Now