BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #25 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looki...2 Answers
Grace C.
St Anthony, MN
This is definitely my favorite flavor but I can only find it at one out of a few of my local grocery stores, so whenever I shop there I like to stock up! So good. The strawberry is sweet enough but not sickening at all. If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend to.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
These are always my special treat when I need a refreshing drink after grocery shopping. It's not entirely affordable, so I don't typically stock the fridge with kombucha. However, the delicious flavor and health benefits make this a great purchase if the budget allows!
Willa E.
Allston, MA
This is the best Kombucha I have ever had! The strawberry flavor pairs surprisingly well with the vinegar taste of kombucha and I find myself buying it over and over! It's good for you and also helps that it's such a pretty color. I find this brand to be the best
Stanita S.
Kombucha comes in a variety of flavors and GT’S always meets my expectations when it comes to the brand. The packaging is pretty however, they’re not cheap. I pay about $4 a bottle. I HIGHLY recommend this brand because it’s the absolute best to me!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I have recently become very very OBSESSED which kombucha and trying new brands and flavors of it. GT's kombucha is super delicious and refreshing. This flavor is exceptionally good!!! But you can't go wrong with any of their flavors in my opinion.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
I love this brand of kombucha and had high hopes for this flavor but I was not impressed. It was still pretty good but it was just a weird flavor. I love the tantric Tumeric and other berry flavors but this flavor did not go well with the carbonation
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
This kombucha is so good! This drink is light and makes me feel healthy and is so much more tasty than a soda which makes you feel bloated and nauseous. I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends and family
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
The strawberry flavor is great! It tastes kind of like strawberry champagne, but not as sweet. I like how bubbly it is. It's not expensive if you buy it at the grocery store, but specialty shops price it higher.
Sydney S.
I love GTs but alas this flavor doesn't match up to the others. The strawberry flavor clashes a lot with the kombucha and highlights all the off, malt liquor-y notes that I don't love.
Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY
Tried this after seeing a friend drinking it thinking there is no way it could taste as awful as it smells, right? Why would people buy anything if it was really that bad? I was wrong. Oh, so, horribly wrong. The fact that it's "strawberry" flavored does nothing to disguise what it really is. I read "rotten vinegar" a few times and I feel like that is exactly how to describe this. Nothing I'd ever feel compelled to drink again, even if it was going to make me live to be a million years old.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?