Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#73 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Photos (3)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, Fl

I love love love this kombucha I don't like ginger so I'm glad when I see flavors without ginger I have one probably once a day and I feel like it really contributes to my healthy well being. I recommend to everyone
Ana L.
Ana L.

This is a really good brand of kombucha and it has a great variety of flavors. This strawberry is one of my favorite flavors. I also enjoy the cranberry and mango flavors. I recommend this brand and this flavor.
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.

I love love love Kombucha! This is my fave brand. The flavors are potent just taste yummy!! HOWEVER, you have to be careful with Kombucha because it DESTROYS your teeth!!! Make sure you drink it with a straw.:)
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Better flavor of this brand. Not so tart. Price isn't too bad compared to others. I could drink this flavor more often than the any others. Others are too acidic. I buy it often as part of my probiotic routine.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC

Great kombucha. Goes down easily with a good taste. I prefer some of the other flavors by GTs better. The price is pretty comparable to other kombucha on the market. Easy to get at organic stores or whole foods
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Allendale, MI

Delicious! Never was really into kombucha but now I love it. Only downside is the price. I cannot afford to buy more than one at a time but luckily there is a lot of liquid per bottle so I can sip on it all day
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK

This is my all time favorite flavor from GT'S. Its just like drinking strawberry juice. I love the flavor! That's really it, not sure of the benefits of drinking kombucha, but it sure is tasty!
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA

For being new to kombucha I really enjoyed this one! Not a strong strawberry flavor to it. Reminds me of a sweet wine or sparkling flavored water. Can't wait to try more from this company.
Alex M.
Alex M.

It's a very different flavor .. don't expect it To really taste like strawberry.. it's very vinegary but It's good for your guts if you can't handle this one then try live
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Sooooo good! This is a great alternative to pop. Tastes great, better for you. It has really helped me to cut down my pop intake and I feel so much better.
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Catawissa, PA

I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM

I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?

Join Now