Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#72 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
May 30, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
This is one of my favorite kombucha drinks. I have to go to my local health store to find it. Unfortunately the major retailers here don't carry GT's kombucha or a wide selection of flavors. It isn't overly sweet taste like some flavors can have. Obviously it is bubbly from the fermentation. Kombucha itself is a required taste. This is definitely one of my favorite flavors GT's provides. Half a bottle is a serving, so I typically drink 1/2-1 bottle at a time every few days. I find if I drink them too often I become bloated. I drink these for the naturally occurring probiotics.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
April 28, 2017, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
I've been trying out a lot of Kombucha's lately - because I want to like it! This Strawberry Serenity flavor definitely did the trick for my taste buds. It wasn't too sweet and the taste of the fermentation wasn't too strong for me, sometimes that's a turnoff for myself when I'm picking out a drink. This was just right and not too vinegary.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
May 24, 2017, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
This is a very unique tasting drink which offers more health benefits than drinking an energy drink or fruit juice. It has a bit of a 'tang' to it and is refreshing and satisfying especially when consumed iced cold. I always try to keep a few on hand.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville , NC
April 25, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
This is one of my all time favorite drinks! I love the uniqueness of kombucha. It's kind of carbonated but not very sweet and a little bit vinegary but in a good way (yes that's possible!) the strawberry flavor is delicious and tastes like sweet strawberry.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
May 7, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
Tasty little bottle of buch. At first it was a little boozy tasting to me because of the fermentation, but after sipping it grew on me. I think that it is a delicious treat to have and would definitely give other flavors a try too.
Tara-Lyn H.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
April 25, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
This is one of the better flavors. I find all kombucha to be "not for my taste". I think it's pricey, but truthfully in comparison to my daily Starbucks it is not. I am not sure if the health benefits are legitimate but I continue to purchase in hopes of a happier gut!
Nick G.
Nick G.
Fountain Valley
June 2, 2017, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
I have this every morning and sometimes after a bigger meal. Kombucha always makes me feel great right after I drink it, so finding one I liked took a bit. This flavor is clean and refreshing. Would absolutely recommend.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
April 19, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
I love love love this kombucha I don't like ginger so I'm glad when I see flavors without ginger I have one probably once a day and I feel like it really contributes to my healthy well being. I recommend to everyone
Amber F.
Amber F.
May 3, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago, I've never tried this particular product before but after hearing a friend talk about it I decided to give it a try. I wasn't in love with it but by the end I was digging it.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Valdosta, GA
March 31, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Synergy Strawberry Drink 16 fl oz; 480 ml
My all-time favorite flavored kombucha tea! I've been obsessed with this brand for years now. Keeps me feeling energized and healthy! The flavor is different at first but tasty. The health benefits of kombucha are fantastic as well! Love this product.
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?