Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#632 in Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Photo (1)
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA

For being new to kombucha I really enjoyed this one! Not a strong strawberry flavor to it. Reminds me of a sweet wine or sparkling flavored water. Can't wait to try more from this company.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Great strawberry taste, no fake or weird sugar. Not "tangy" or harsh like some brands. Just wish my local store carried this flavor.
Callie Y.
Callie Y.
Redding, CA

OMG it is disgusting! I went to look for a health alternative at the grocery store. I heard this hype about kombucha so I bought it thinking it was going to sweet. I open the cap once I get into the car. I can not express how disgusted I was with the smell. It smells like rotten vinegar. I ended up not drinking any of it and my 4/5 dollars went to waste.. no thank you.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

I'm not a fan of drinking strawberry flavored things in general but it's decent considering that.
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Catawissa, PA

I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?

Join Now