GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Strawberry Serenity uploaded by Olivia T.GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Strawberry Serenity uploaded by Dawn B.GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Strawberry Serenity uploaded by Belania S.See all 5 photos

BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #71 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

• I've been looking for a way to get mo...It's about 2.60 for me, and I ... 2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make ...I get this at Walmart. Kroger.... 2 Answers
Photos (5)
Perla F.
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
I never get tired of kombucha. They are so delicious. The one thing that would be nice about this one in particular is if it didn't have the live culture. I've drank it and don't like it at all. So slimy. So sometimes I end up only drinking half the bottle if it gets too mixed up. I've seen other brands don't leave the culture. Not sure about the benefits but other than that I love all the different flavors.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
I've been trying out a lot of Kombucha's lately - because I want to like it! This Strawberry Serenity flavor definitely did the trick for my taste buds. It wasn't too sweet and the taste of the fermentation wasn't too strong for me, sometimes that's a turnoff for myself when I'm picking out a drink. This was just right and not too vinegary.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
This is a very unique tasting drink which offers more health benefits than drinking an energy drink or fruit juice. It has a bit of a 'tang' to it and is refreshing and satisfying especially when consumed iced cold. I always try to keep a few on hand.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This is one of my all time favorite drinks! I love the uniqueness of kombucha. It's kind of carbonated but not very sweet and a little bit vinegary but in a good way (yes that's possible!) the strawberry flavor is delicious and tastes like sweet strawberry.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Tasty little bottle of buch. At first it was a little boozy tasting to me because of the fermentation, but after sipping it grew on me. I think that it is a delicious treat to have and would definitely give other flavors a try too.
Tara-Lyn H.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
This is one of the better flavors. I find all kombucha to be "not for my taste". I think it's pricey, but truthfully in comparison to my daily Starbucks it is not. I am not sure if the health benefits are legitimate but I continue to purchase in hopes of a happier gut!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Lexington, TN
Best Kombucha ever. I turn to kombucha to help even out irregularity. To me, it is better than keffir or yogurt. I enjoy the fizzy flavor burst from the strawberry flavor. It is definitely very delicious. I would recommend it to anyone with irregularity or IBS. The good bacteria in kombucha really helps.
Nick G.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
I have this every morning and sometimes after a bigger meal. Kombucha always makes me feel great right after I drink it, so finding one I liked took a bit. This flavor is clean and refreshing. Would absolutely recommend.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Foodie Expert
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago, I've never tried this particular product before but after hearing a friend talk about it I decided to give it a try. I wasn't in love with it but by the end I was digging it.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
I love love love this kombucha I don't like ginger so I'm glad when I see flavors without ginger I have one probably once a day and I feel like it really contributes to my healthy well being. I recommend to everyone
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?