Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#75 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

Photos (4)
Amber F.
Amber F.

I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago, I've never tried this particular product before but after hearing a friend talk about it I decided to give it a try. I wasn't in love with it but by the end I was digging it.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, Fl

I love love love this kombucha I don't like ginger so I'm glad when I see flavors without ginger I have one probably once a day and I feel like it really contributes to my healthy well being. I recommend to everyone
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

The best storebought kombucha. I've since switched to making my own, but I buy this every time I need a drink when I'm out. The kombucha isn't too vinegary and the strawberry adds a nice sweetness that isn't sugary.
Ana L.
Ana L.

This is a really good brand of kombucha and it has a great variety of flavors. This strawberry is one of my favorite flavors. I also enjoy the cranberry and mango flavors. I recommend this brand and this flavor.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Better flavor of this brand. Not so tart. Price isn't too bad compared to others. I could drink this flavor more often than the any others. Others are too acidic. I buy it often as part of my probiotic routine.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Allendale, MI

Delicious! Never was really into kombucha but now I love it. Only downside is the price. I cannot afford to buy more than one at a time but luckily there is a lot of liquid per bottle so I can sip on it all day
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.

I love love love Kombucha! This is my fave brand. The flavors are potent just taste yummy!! HOWEVER, you have to be careful with Kombucha because it DESTROYS your teeth!!! Make sure you drink it with a straw.:)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC

Great kombucha. Goes down easily with a good taste. I prefer some of the other flavors by GTs better. The price is pretty comparable to other kombucha on the market. Easy to get at organic stores or whole foods
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

I was hesitant to try this because I have had other Kombucha that just left a sour flavor in my mouth. This one, however, is actually sweeter and almost makes you forget you are drinking something fermented.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK

This is my all time favorite flavor from GT'S. Its just like drinking strawberry juice. I love the flavor! That's really it, not sure of the benefits of drinking kombucha, but it sure is tasty!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA

I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM

I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?