BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #14 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

Hannah H.
One of my favorite flavors. Of all the ones I’ve tasted, this has the least acid taste which I appreciate. Perfect summery drink.
Stephanie S.
This must be a new flavor because, I couldn't find it on here. This flavor is so good it wasn't as harsh as most Syenrys. 💜💜💜
Trish B.
Auburn, CA
My daughter and husband are kombucha fanatics. This is the only brand they do, and the strawberry is my daughter's favorite.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
I’ve heard amazing health benefits about Kombucha and I was so excited to try! It definitely lived up to my expectations :)
Lindsay G.
Nashville, TN
My favorite brand of kombucha. Readily available at most grocery stores. Kind of pricey, but all products like this are.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love the strawberry kombucha and I like that it contains so many probiotics which really good for your immune system.
Amy M.
Saint John, IN
I love kombucha! This strawberry flavor has been a daily drink for me for so so long! I love the health benefits too!
Kelly C.
Parkland
I love love this Kombucha. My husbands favorite is the Ginger. We love that Costco has start d to carry this also.
Ashley C.
Arlington, TX
So good! Love this brand of Kombucha! I haven't tried all the flavors but the ones we have tried are really good.
Belania S.
My favorite flavor of booch so far!! It's not super sweet but it is super bubbly. And these bottles are very cute
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Abbie Q.
How does this one taste, I have tried Gingerberry, Gingerade, Watermelon, gauva, and mango. I love strawberries!