Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase GT's Kombucha for as long as I live. This is my hands down all time favorite brand of Kombucha. The variety of flavors means that there is a flavor for everyone. As someone who does not drink pop, I feel like kombucha is a great replacement when you want something carbonated. Not only do I love the taste of this kombucha, but I truly feel the health benefits of it. Anytime I am having tummy troubles (which is a lot!), I reach for some kombucha and my stomach feels so much better the next day. HIGHLY highly recommend!!