BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #13 in Fermented Drinks

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightened™.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've ...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I...2 Answers
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I drink this all the time! The strawberry flavor is my favorite! It’s so food! It’s really fuzzy which I like. I drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. I get it from my local grocery store! They usually have sales otherwise it can be a little expensive.
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase GT's Kombucha for as long as I live. This is my hands down all time favorite brand of Kombucha. The variety of flavors means that there is a flavor for everyone. As someone who does not drink pop, I feel like kombucha is a great replacement when you want something carbonated. Not only do I love the taste of this kombucha, but I truly feel the health benefits of it. Anytime I am having tummy troubles (which is a lot!), I reach for some kombucha and my stomach feels so much better the next day. HIGHLY highly recommend!!
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
Ive been quite addicted to this particular flavor. taking care of your gut is imperative to good overall health and I like to think having a nice tall glass of this everyday helps me get closer to that goal of living a healthier better life. Im not a health not nor am i a gym freak bit i think just about anyone can enjoy the goodness of this kombucha. It does have a slight vinegary taste though it is somewhat masked by the yummy strawberry flavor. If it taste good and I can stomach it, + its good for me then I drink it! You should too
Emily A.
This is by far the best kombucha you can buy. For a couple reasons.. one, it is SUPER carbonated which is nice when you don’t want to drink it all at once. Two, THE FLAVOR. YUM YUM YUM. not all kombucha has good flavor but the strawberry one specifically is delicious.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
This is one of my favorite flavors and brands of kombucha. The strawberry flavor is just so light and refreshingly fruity. If you’re new to kombucha, you’ll want to try this first. It goes down easy. I constantly buy several of these a month.
Drea L.
Super delicious and refreshing. Really helped calm my stomach and had me feeling great after a long 16 Hour flight. Digestion was better and this is by far the most delicious tasting one GT has to offer in my opinion.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Tasty and flavorful kombucha with good refreshing and crisp qualities. It is pretty easy to find however it’s a bit expensive so it tends to remain only a splurge purchase or when I’m not feeling well.
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
It took me a little time to acquire a taste for these drinks however now that I like them this is by far my favorite variety. There’s a natural strawberry taste, which mixed in with the tartness of the kombucha, almost makes the drink taste like strawberry lemonade. I will definitely be buying again.
Laura H.
Eau Claire, WI
I would say that Kombucha is an acquired taste. If you are trying this brand for the first time would recommend this flavor. It doesn't have quite as stong vinegar taste as some of the other flavors. It does have a bit more sugar, 16 grams for the bottle, so that might be why. The sugar comes from the strawberry and kiwi juice (no added sugar).
Grace C.
Saint Anthony, MN
This is definitely my favorite flavor but I can only find it at one out of a few of my local grocery stores, so whenever I shop there I like to stock up! So good. The strawberry is sweet enough but not sickening at all. If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend to.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?