Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#632 in Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightenedâ„¢.

Photo (1)
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC

GT's is my all time FAVORITE KOMBUCHA DRINK. I will drink this brand until the day i die. It is the absolute best there is out there. Not too vinegary & not too sweet either. Theres no added sugar & the juices that are added are NOT FROM CONCENTRATE!! HALLELUJAH!!! YESSS!! FINALLY SOMETHING I FEEL GOOD About DRINKING!! THE STRAWBERRY flavor does NOT DISAPPOINT! ITS EXCELLENT! Its by far a superior Kombucha & i think everyone should be drinking this insted of nasty health killing soda! In my neck of the woods GT's runs about $3.50-$4.00 idk how that may differ in other states, towns, cities.. but i can PROMISE u i will not disappoint! Try GT's!! You can THANK me later!!😉
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY

Tried this after seeing a friend drinking it thinking there is no way it could taste as awful as it smells, right? Why would people buy anything if it was really that bad? I was wrong. Oh, so, horribly wrong. The fact that it's "strawberry" flavored does nothing to disguise what it really is. I read "rotten vinegar" a few times and I feel like that is exactly how to describe this. Nothing I'd ever feel compelled to drink again, even if it was going to make me live to be a million years old.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ

If I could get pallets of this drink at Costco, I would do it in a heartbeat. I love this kombucha so much, especially the strawberry flavor. It's a little tart, and less sweet than other brands. It's pretty comparable to other brands as far as price, and the calorie content is extremely low. It's about 70 cal for the entire bottle. Other flavors have fewer calories. I love the lightbulbs that comes from this. And the added benefits of probiotics is just over-the-top for me. I love it.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Jersey Vlg, TX

I stumbled upon kombucha a few years ago and love it! Id describe the taste and consistency as a healthy soda- I drink one when I'm craving soda. It does have a vinegar taste to it and the strawberry flavor is a bit tangy, not overly sweet. This is my 2nd favorite flavor (ginger berry is 1st). I drink these to balance the ph in my body and for the taste. I don't think it's for everybody.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

Starting on a health journey and stumbled on the benefits of Kombucha. Went to the nearest Jewels and bought this drink. Great choice- provides very refreshing "'pick me" up buzz, fizzy and fruity taste but isn't sugary. Eliminates the vinegary taste that kombucha usually has. Although you do have to be aware of the taste of kombucha in order to really enjoy this drink.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

I love kombucha especially this flavor and brand! Be careful when opening and never shake, it could explode worse than a shaken soda. Sometime I get one that is flat but I've seen that most often in the green flavor.
Kombucha though it's an acquired taste it's so refreshing!
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

The best storebought kombucha. I've since switched to making my own, but I buy this every time I need a drink when I'm out. The kombucha isn't too vinegary and the strawberry adds a nice sweetness that isn't sugary.
Jami B.
Jami B.

This is a pretty good kombucha - and I've tried a lot of different brands. I'd never had a strawberry one before, and this one did not disappoint! It has a really good, but not overbearingly sweet strawberry flavor.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC

Great kombucha. Goes down easily with a good taste. I prefer some of the other flavors by GTs better. The price is pretty comparable to other kombucha on the market. Easy to get at organic stores or whole foods
Josiah H.
Josiah H.
Madison, AL

This drink I received is amazing!! It has an earthy healthy vibrancy unmatched by other drinks. You can see the cultures floating in the drink. I have purchased this multiple times. I recommend it to anyone!!!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Catawissa, PA

I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?

Join Now