BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #71 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightenedâ„¢.

Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
GT's is my all time FAVORITE KOMBUCHA DRINK. I will drink this brand until the day i die. It is the absolute best there is out there. Not too vinegary & not too sweet either. Theres no added sugar & the juices that are added are NOT FROM CONCENTRATE!! HALLELUJAH!!! YESSS!! FINALLY SOMETHING I FEEL GOOD About DRINKING!! THE STRAWBERRY flavor does NOT DISAPPOINT! ITS EXCELLENT! Its by far a superior Kombucha & i think everyone should be drinking this insted of nasty health killing soda! In my neck of the woods GT's runs about $3.50-$4.00 idk how that may differ in other states, towns, cities.. but i can PROMISE u i will not disappoint! Try GT's!! You can THANK me later!!😉
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I stumbled upon kombucha a few years ago and love it! Id describe the taste and consistency as a healthy soda- I drink one when I'm craving soda. It does have a vinegar taste to it and the strawberry flavor is a bit tangy, not overly sweet. This is my 2nd favorite flavor (ginger berry is 1st). I drink these to balance the ph in my body and for the taste. I don't think it's for everybody.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Foodie Expert
Starting on a health journey and stumbled on the benefits of Kombucha. Went to the nearest Jewels and bought this drink. Great choice- provides very refreshing "'pick me" up buzz, fizzy and fruity taste but isn't sugary. Eliminates the vinegary taste that kombucha usually has. Although you do have to be aware of the taste of kombucha in order to really enjoy this drink.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
Great kombucha. Goes down easily with a good taste. I prefer some of the other flavors by GTs better. The price is pretty comparable to other kombucha on the market. Easy to get at organic stores or whole foods
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite flavor from GT'S. Its just like drinking strawberry juice. I love the flavor! That's really it, not sure of the benefits of drinking kombucha, but it sure is tasty!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Foodie Expert
Great strawberry taste, no fake or weird sugar. Not "tangy" or harsh like some brands. Just wish my local store carried this flavor.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY
Tried this after seeing a friend drinking it thinking there is no way it could taste as awful as it smells, right? Why would people buy anything if it was really that bad? I was wrong. Oh, so, horribly wrong. The fact that it's "strawberry" flavored does nothing to disguise what it really is. I read "rotten vinegar" a few times and I feel like that is exactly how to describe this. Nothing I'd ever feel compelled to drink again, even if it was going to make me live to be a million years old.
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Queens,Ny
Foodie Expert
I became a fan of kombucha from drinking this brand. I saw people drinking it and raving about kombucha on snapchat and instagram so I decided to try some and now I'm hooked. I definitely recommend it to people who like fermented foods it does have a slightly strong fermented taste to it.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
This is one of my favorite kombucha drinks. I have to go to my local health store to find it. Unfortunately the major retailers here don't carry GT's kombucha or a wide selection of flavors. It isn't overly sweet taste like some flavors can have. Obviously it is bubbly from the fermentation. Kombucha itself is a required taste. This is definitely one of my favorite flavors GT's provides. Half a bottle is a serving, so I typically drink 1/2-1 bottle at a time every few days. I find if I drink them too often I become bloated. I drink these for the naturally occurring probiotics.
Perla F.
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
I never get tired of kombucha. They are so delicious. The one thing that would be nice about this one in particular is if it didn't have the live culture. I've drank it and don't like it at all. So slimy. So sometimes I end up only drinking half the bottle if it gets too mixed up. I've seen other brands don't leave the culture. Not sure about the benefits but other than that I love all the different flavors.
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?