BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #40 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightenedâ„¢.

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

GT's.

95% G.T.'s kombucha.

• I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of t...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking...2 Answers
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
GT's is my all time FAVORITE KOMBUCHA DRINK. I will drink this brand until the day i die. It is the absolute best there is out there. Not too vinegary & not too sweet either. Theres no added sugar & the juices that are added are NOT FROM CONCENTRATE!! HALLELUJAH!!! YESSS!! FINALLY SOMETHING I FEEL GOOD About DRINKING!! THE STRAWBERRY flavor does NOT DISAPPOINT! ITS EXCELLENT! Its by far a superior Kombucha & i think everyone should be drinking this insted of nasty health killing soda! In my neck of the woods GT's runs about $3.50-$4.00 idk how that may differ in other states, towns, cities.. but i can PROMISE u i will not disappoint! Try GT's!! You can THANK me later!!😉
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Foodie Expert
Starting on a health journey and stumbled on the benefits of Kombucha. Went to the nearest Jewels and bought this drink. Great choice- provides very refreshing "'pick me" up buzz, fizzy and fruity taste but isn't sugary. Eliminates the vinegary taste that kombucha usually has. Although you do have to be aware of the taste of kombucha in order to really enjoy this drink.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
Great kombucha. Goes down easily with a good taste. I prefer some of the other flavors by GTs better. The price is pretty comparable to other kombucha on the market. Easy to get at organic stores or whole foods
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite flavor from GT'S. Its just like drinking strawberry juice. I love the flavor! That's really it, not sure of the benefits of drinking kombucha, but it sure is tasty!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Foodie Expert
Great strawberry taste, no fake or weird sugar. Not "tangy" or harsh like some brands. Just wish my local store carried this flavor.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY
Tried this after seeing a friend drinking it thinking there is no way it could taste as awful as it smells, right? Why would people buy anything if it was really that bad? I was wrong. Oh, so, horribly wrong. The fact that it's "strawberry" flavored does nothing to disguise what it really is. I read "rotten vinegar" a few times and I feel like that is exactly how to describe this. Nothing I'd ever feel compelled to drink again, even if it was going to make me live to be a million years old.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
The Strawberry Serenity is my favorite of the GT Kombucha drinks. I've tried the cranberry, passion berry, guava, and mango. The mango was my least favorite. I get them at my local grocery store for $2.99 a bottle, and I drink half a bottle every day. I love the bubbly fermented taste, and since drinking this I have stopped drinking soda pop. Didn't think that would ever happen. I've only been drinking Kombucha for about three weeks, but the first week I noticed a difference in how my gut felt. I've also noticed that I have more energy and don't crave the candy I was eating almost daily. Not sure why. But if you've never tired it, buy one bottle and try to see if you like it.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Brighton
I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase GT's Kombucha for as long as I live. This is my hands down all time favorite brand of Kombucha. The variety of flavors means that there is a flavor for everyone. As someone who does not drink pop, I feel like kombucha is a great replacement when you want something carbonated. Not only do I love the taste of this kombucha, but I truly feel the health benefits of it. Anytime I am having tummy troubles (which is a lot!), I reach for some kombucha and my stomach feels so much better the next day. HIGHLY highly recommend!!
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Foodie Expert
I became a fan of kombucha from drinking this brand. I saw people drinking it and raving about kombucha on snapchat and instagram so I decided to try some and now I'm hooked. I definitely recommend it to people who like fermented foods it does have a slightly strong fermented taste to it.
Rae T.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
Ive been quite addicted to this particular flavor. taking care of your gut is imperative to good overall health and I like to think having a nice tall glass of this everyday helps me get closer to that goal of living a healthier better life. Im not a health not nor am i a gym freak bit i think just about anyone can enjoy the goodness of this kombucha. It does have a slight vinegary taste though it is somewhat masked by the yummy strawberry flavor. If it taste good and I can stomach it, + its good for me then I drink it! You should too
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?