Add a Photo

By GT'S KOMBUCHA
#73 in Iced Tea

Synergy® Organic & Raw Strawberry Serenity™.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Enlightenedâ„¢.

Photos (3)
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC

GT's is my all time FAVORITE KOMBUCHA DRINK. I will drink this brand until the day i die. It is the absolute best there is out there. Not too vinegary & not too sweet either. Theres no added sugar & the juices that are added are NOT FROM CONCENTRATE!! HALLELUJAH!!! YESSS!! FINALLY SOMETHING I FEEL GOOD About DRINKING!! THE STRAWBERRY flavor does NOT DISAPPOINT! ITS EXCELLENT! Its by far a superior Kombucha & i think everyone should be drinking this insted of nasty health killing soda! In my neck of the woods GT's runs about $3.50-$4.00 idk how that may differ in other states, towns, cities.. but i can PROMISE u i will not disappoint! Try GT's!! You can THANK me later!!😉
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Jersey Vlg, TX

I stumbled upon kombucha a few years ago and love it! Id describe the taste and consistency as a healthy soda- I drink one when I'm craving soda. It does have a vinegar taste to it and the strawberry flavor is a bit tangy, not overly sweet. This is my 2nd favorite flavor (ginger berry is 1st). I drink these to balance the ph in my body and for the taste. I don't think it's for everybody.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

Starting on a health journey and stumbled on the benefits of Kombucha. Went to the nearest Jewels and bought this drink. Great choice- provides very refreshing "'pick me" up buzz, fizzy and fruity taste but isn't sugary. Eliminates the vinegary taste that kombucha usually has. Although you do have to be aware of the taste of kombucha in order to really enjoy this drink.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Centerville, OH

I've been trying out a lot of Kombucha's lately - because I want to like it! This Strawberry Serenity flavor definitely did the trick for my taste buds. It wasn't too sweet and the taste of the fermentation wasn't too strong for me, sometimes that's a turnoff for myself when I'm picking out a drink. This was just right and not too vinegary.
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA

I became a fan of kombucha from drinking this brand. I saw people drinking it and raving about kombucha on snapchat and instagram so I decided to try some and now I'm hooked. I definitely recommend it to people who like fermented foods it does have a slightly strong fermented taste to it.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

I love kombucha especially this flavor and brand! Be careful when opening and never shake, it could explode worse than a shaken soda. Sometime I get one that is flat but I've seen that most often in the green flavor.
Kombucha though it's an acquired taste it's so refreshing!
Tara-Lyn H.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL

This is one of the better flavors. I find all kombucha to be "not for my taste". I think it's pricey, but truthfully in comparison to my daily Starbucks it is not. I am not sure if the health benefits are legitimate but I continue to purchase in hopes of a happier gut!
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC

This is one of my all time favorite drinks! I love the uniqueness of kombucha. It's kind of carbonated but not very sweet and a little bit vinegary but in a good way (yes that's possible!) the strawberry flavor is delicious and tastes like sweet strawberry.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Valdosta, GA

My all-time favorite flavored kombucha tea! I've been obsessed with this brand for years now. Keeps me feeling energized and healthy! The flavor is different at first but tasty. The health benefits of kombucha are fantastic as well! Love this product.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, Fl

I love love love this kombucha I don't like ginger so I'm glad when I see flavors without ginger I have one probably once a day and I feel like it really contributes to my healthy well being. I recommend to everyone
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Catawissa, PA

I'm trying to eat healthier and make better choices, so I'm looking to drink more Kombucha. Does anyone know where to get this stuff maybe on sale cuz it's super expensive?
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM

I've been looking for a way to get more probiotics. I've heard of this stuff and was wondering where can I buy it and how much does it usually cost?

Join Now