GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia uploaded by Michelle R.GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia uploaded by Kate J.GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia uploaded by Viorela M.

BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #23 in Fermented Drinks

Repurpose.
Redefine.
GT's.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia
  • "This is probably one of my favorite flavors that this brand has." in 1 review
Megan M.
Thornton , CO
I’ve been known to go in health kicks and this was definitely one of the go to items I always purchase. I enjoy kombucha in itself but something about the texture of the added chia seeds makes this product much more fun to eat. With the drink being raspberry you assume they are raspberry seeds so you don’t notice. 10 out of 10 recommend
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
They probably drink this in heaven lol! I love GT's kombuchas and this is one of my favorites! I put chia seeds in my water because of all of the health benefits (seriously google chia they are AMAZING for you) associated with them so I am so happy GT makes kombucha with chia seeds! This raspberry flavor is especially good, refreshing, and has all of my favorite things in one drink. This is like liquid health lol :) I definitely recommend this brand and kombucha in general for all its amazing health benefits!
Pooja s.
Oakbrook Terrace
Kombucha is my new favorite brewed tea with different flavors. It’s super healthy and also good for digestion since it has the spike of ginger in it! Best to find it at Whole Foods for a variety. This company is one of the popular ones
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
Absolutely love this flavor. It’s so refreshing with a lovely light raspberry flavor. I also love the extra nutrients you get from the added chia seeds. Such a healthy beverage. Definitely worth a try.
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
Love this flavor of the synergy chia drink! Interestingly enough, I do not enjoy the kombucha drinks from this same brand if they do not have chia seeds mixed in. I do wish more stores carried this brand and included the CHIA drinks in their stock. I have a hard time finding this product on the shelves of most of the chain and local grocery stores in my area.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
The chia seed kombucha’s are out of this world! They almost taste like gelatin but I seriously love them. They certainly aren’t for people with texture issues though! The raspberry and grape are both incredible!
Eli J.
This one was really good! The chia seed texture when drinking takes some getting used to but regardless I finished it cause I know they are good for me lol I recommend everyone to try it atleast once.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
Kombucha is my all time favorite, especially this flavor! The chia seeds add an extra boost and an interesting texture (I personally enjoy it but not everyone will!) That thickens it nicely. Super good for you, super yummy, just all over amazing.
Sur J.
One of the first Kombuchas I had outside of when a family friend introduced me to Kambucha. It's pretty amazing that something manufactured in bulk can be made to taste so good! The added Chai Seeds really give this Drink texture and makes me full!
Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
This is my go to flavor. It’s so delicious and the chia seeds makes it amazing and great for your healthy and digestion. This brand is a bit pricey , I only try to get it when it’s on sale.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I'm looking to try one of these synergy drinks but I'd like to know more about it. And does anyone know where to get the best deal on them?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
do you feel more energized after drinking this? I am trying to find a coffee alternative
Jak W.
Mount Pleasant
How well blended are the Chia seeds?