GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia uploaded by Michelle R.GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia uploaded by Kate J.GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia uploaded by Viorela T.

BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #25 in Fermented Drinks

Repurpose.
Redefine.
GT's.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Raspberry Chia
  • "This is probably one of my favorite flavors that this brand has." in 1 review
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
They probably drink this in heaven lol! I love GT's kombuchas and this is one of my favorites! I put chia seeds in my water because of all of the health benefits (seriously google chia they are AMAZING for you) associated with them so I am so happy GT makes kombucha with chia seeds! This raspberry flavor is especially good, refreshing, and has all of my favorite things in one drink. This is like liquid health lol :) I definitely recommend this brand and kombucha in general for all its amazing health benefits!
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
Absolutely love this flavor. It’s so refreshing with a lovely light raspberry flavor. I also love the extra nutrients you get from the added chia seeds. Such a healthy beverage. Definitely worth a try.
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
Love this flavor of the synergy chia drink! Interestingly enough, I do not enjoy the kombucha drinks from this same brand if they do not have chia seeds mixed in. I do wish more stores carried this brand and included the CHIA drinks in their stock. I have a hard time finding this product on the shelves of most of the chain and local grocery stores in my area.
Eli J.
This one was really good! The chia seed texture when drinking takes some getting used to but regardless I finished it cause I know they are good for me lol I recommend everyone to try it atleast once.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
Kombucha is my all time favorite, especially this flavor! The chia seeds add an extra boost and an interesting texture (I personally enjoy it but not everyone will!) That thickens it nicely. Super good for you, super yummy, just all over amazing.
Sur J.
One of the first Kombuchas I had outside of when a family friend introduced me to Kambucha. It's pretty amazing that something manufactured in bulk can be made to taste so good! The added Chai Seeds really give this Drink texture and makes me full!
Lexi R.
I buy one of these at Publix or Walmart for about three to four dollars. I like how this one is my favorite fills me up. This has a sweet taste but just the right amount.
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
This is my favorite kombucha besides the lavender flavor. This one doesn’t seem as strong as the usual kombucha’s. I love the chia inside of it, one of my favorite things about the drink. Overall I love drinking these and purchase one about every week.
Angel H.
My absolute favorite Kombucha brand. Most flavors are really good. 16oz is actually a serving of two, so you definitely get your money's worth. Always fun the read the inspirational quotes on package, although I do suggest they add a variety of ones.
Ellie W.
This is the best kombucha flavor I have ever tried. I love the texture of the chia seeds when you drink it. I absolutely tell all of my friends to drink this and they love it too.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I'm looking to try one of these synergy drinks but I'd like to know more about it. And does anyone know where to get the best deal on them?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
do you feel more energized after drinking this? I am trying to find a coffee alternative
Jak W.
Mount Pleasant
How well blended are the Chia seeds?