BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #71 in Iced Tea

GT'S Original™ Organic Raw Kombucha™.
Enlightened™.
Living food for the living Body®.
Reawaken, rethink, retain, reactivate, relive.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.
Rebirth, repurpose, rebuild, reclaim, restart.

• I've tried many of GT's different Kombucha flavors, but not the ori...2 Answers
  • I have never tried this, is it good? And which one should i try 1st?3 Answers
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Original
  • "It's so much better for you then soda and has a smoother taste to it and is healthy" in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite flavor is the mango, but the original is one of my favorites too." in 1 review
Will T.
Will T.
I love how this stuff tastes. I used to drink alot of soda. I gave it up but really missed the feeling of carbonation, I then got addicted to those carbonated spring waters, but what a waste. Kombucha tastes great and is "naturally" carbonated, is comparatively low in sugar, to say, soda and purportedly contains molecules and bacteria that are good for the functioning off our bodies. It's very simple to brew and flavor at home as well.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I use to think kombucha was awful tasting..the intense ginger burn and vinegar taste was a huge turn off..I refused to give up on it after hearing about all the health benefits! Finally I found this one and realized they are not all the same..it's still a taste that takes time getting use to but you feel amazing after drinking this!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA
I love these kombuchas, and the original is definitely my favorite. The slight vinegar smell and taste is great, in my opinion. Is so much better for you than a soda or juice.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Forestburg, Tx
I use this original flavor when I make my own kombucha. I use it to grow my SCOBY. I love the KT brand because you always get more for a good price.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
I love this flavor! It's nothing fancy but super refreshing and all around wonderful. Plus is makes me feel super healthy. Win-win!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury
Foodie Expert
I make my own Kombucha, and this is what I use as a starter, and I use it to grow my SCOBY. I love that it still has a bit of the mother in it... I had stomach problems for several years, and one of the things I did for treatment was to add fermented food and drinks, Kombucha being one of those. This has a great plain flavor, but if it's not flavorful enough there are SO many other great flavors! Definitely give Kombucha a try, you won't regret it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't like the flavor of the raw kombucha but I love using this as a starter! It is affordable to get as a gift for a friend to help them start their own kombucha.  The bottles are easy to recycle and the packaging is cute. I would buy it again for starting kombucha at home.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Foodie Expert
I love this kombucha probably because it's so popular at Whole Foods. But it tastes good, and I know it's good for detoxing my liver. I try to drink one per day for this reason, since I take a lot of medication. Plus, it's a good, bubbly alternative to pop...
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
GT's turned me into a kombucha lover! All of GT's kombucha drinks are fantastic and fresh. They give me energy, a positive glow, and good vibes. I buy these over and over, and was absolutely elated when I found Costco carries packs!
Roxana Z.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
I taste today I tried organic food but the kombucha original taste weird ... I can't drink Is too strong ,, the bottle look like a tea.
I don't tried another maybe with flavor but I don't buy again
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
I have never tried this, is it good? And which one should i try 1st?
Irene S.
Irene S.
Foodie Expert
I've tried many of GT's different Kombucha flavors, but not the original flavor. What does it taste like?