BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #19 in Fermented Drinks

GT'S Multi-Green™ Organic Raw Kombucha™.
Enlightended™.
Living Food for the Living Body®.
Reawaken, rethink, rekindle, redefine, relive.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.
Rebirth, repurpose, reinvent, reclaim, restart.

• I love kombucha and tried many of the GT's flavors, but t...3 Answers
  • This was my first time trying kombucha and I really did'n...1 Answers
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Multi-Green
  • "This was my first time trying kombucha and I have to say I was not impressed." in 2 reviews
  • "It's definitely an acquired taste...but I think it's actually a little bit sweet." in 1 review
  • "This is great tasting and refreshing." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
Love this flavor! I’m a big fan of kombucha for the health benefits but don’t love the taste. The green goddess flavor is not over the top sweet but helps to cut the acidity enough to enjoy it more. I find this at lassens but I believe they’re sold just about everywhere now. Good price and highly recommend this flavor.
Berry M.
I’m sure the other flavors in this brand are wonderful but I always go for the multi-green! I am not an adventurous eater and green stuff usually tastes horrific but this is so freaking delicious! My body actually craves this beverage. It’s a weird consistency like a fizzy beer? I don’t drink alcohol but it has that alcohol burn, this is the only time I like that sensation. Give this a go if you ever come upon it! I used to find them only at Whole Foods but I’ve seen them at Publix and Kroger now!
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
This drink is extremely strong. I suggest, if this is your first drink, to have a backup and 2 ease your way into drinking it because it's just that strong. Because it is such a pure and raw drink I don't think it's wise to use it as a detox if you are not accustomed to detoxes. I know when I drunk it for the first time, I haven't drunk alcohol and many years and I actually got drunk off of the drink. There are some drinks that are stronger than others but just being alarmed and read the labels
Georgeanne T.
I drink this almost daily. I’ve tried other flavors but the green is my favorite. It can look kind of gross with everything floating in it but the taste is so pleasant and mild. It’s pretty pricey but I think I it’s definitely worth it for the health benefits. I am prone to digestive issues but never have any problems if I’ve had a serving of this kombucha. Also, I like this brand better than others because it tends to be more concentrated and less fizzy. I hate when kombucha is like drinking a carbonated soda.
Jeena S.
I actually really enjoy this flavor but I'm not a fan if all the gunk that ends up at the bottom which you get a taste of when you're finishing the drink. It tastes good when it's mixed with the liquid though.
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
Surprisingly good. Don’t let the green color fool you. Tho product is spooo good and soooo good for you! I wish it was a little more cost effective, as 3-4$ per bottle is a bit steep for me. This is the only brand I’ve ever tried and don’t see a need to try any more. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to boost their health, curb cravings, and control appetite. Also just a great snack.
Hayley S.
Richmond, IL
Everyone thinks I’m crazy but this is my favorite flavor! I love the ingredients and I don’t mind the interesting taste. Perfect to sip throughout the day and feel great about what’s going into your body.
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
GT's kombucha is incomparable. I've tried a lot of other brands, but they just don't live up to the quality. Multi-Green has a delicious, fresh flavor...it tastes like you're doing something great for your body, and you are! I highly recommend GT's in any flavor.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
I used to drink one daily to combat bloat, it does stink bad it does have major carbonation so it can fizz over! I have never tried other brands as GT has always been the only Kombucha brand I drink. When I feel a little unsettled i will go and purchase one.
Jenna G.
I love this stuff! I feel like I’m drinking something that’s good for me but with a flair of alcohol! What a combo!! I haven’t noticed any health benefits yet and I just jumped on the bandwagon but I absolutely love the flavor and packaging. Well done!!
Tara P.
I love kombucha and tried many of the GT's flavors, but this one intimidates me. What does this taste like?
Maude R.
Ville de Quebec, QC
This was my first time trying kombucha and I really did'nt liked it! Do you guys have some recomendation for my to try out? [product:gt's-raw-organic-kombucha-multi-green]