BeveragesGT's Kombucha
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess

Synergy® Organic & Raw Enlightened™ Drink Guava Goddess™.
Enzymes + probiotics+ detoxifiers.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
GT's.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
16 fl oz. 480 ml.

has anyone tried this? is it worth checking out? GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Cosmic Cranberry
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Are these any good?
Start your review of GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess!
Product Highlights
I've tried lots of different flavors from this brand, including this one, and it's great.in reviews
So awesome to have something so healthy that also tastes great! in reviews
It tastes really good and is good for you!in reviews
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess uploaded by Melanie F.
Sometimes kombucha drinks can be hit or miss with the flavors, but this GT Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess drink tastes wonderful! It’s great to find a brand that’s healthy and tastes yummy! Highly recommend trying this one out if you’re on the fence about kombucha.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely Love this flavor it is one of my favorites when it comes to Kombuchas. The guava is soooo good and it is a different fruity taste plus its sourish vinegarish and that is what I like about the drink also the sparkling taste it has without the sugar. Plus its a natural fermented drink and is really healthy for you.
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess uploaded by Chloe S.
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess uploaded by Chloe S.
Not sure if its been too long since I've had kombucha or what but this flavor is really tart. It's almost a bit shocking each time you take a sip. But once I get over that initial reaction, I like it! You can taste guava & GT's is a brand I trust.
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
I’m not a big fan of kombucha I’ve always thought it tasted weird, but my friend had me try this guava kombucha and it actually tasted good and was good for my gut
Lyka W.
Wichita Falls, TX
This has a great fruity flavor. I try not to drink too much outside of water, so drinking kombucha is a nice flavorful but healthy alternative for me. The guava flavor is just enough without being overpowering. And bonus, kombucha is good for your gut and your alkalinity. It's great on a warm summer day too!
Holly L.
Lumpkin, GA
This is my absolutely favorite kombucha flavor! It is slightly sweet and quite tart with the perfect amount of natural effervescence. It feels indulgent and healthy all at once. GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess
Destiny K.
Wyoming, MI
Not my favourite flavour per say, but definitely refreshing and ✨healthy✨ a good choice for anyone who likes sweet drinks though!
Lynn H.
Wayne, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Smoother than others I have tried. Still nice and fizzy. I like this one better as it doesn’t have an overly sour flavor
Khadijah B.
Charlotte, NC
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess uploaded by Khadijah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
First time trying this drink! I’ve been wanting to try it for a while now and it’s so good! It taste very refreshing and it’s filled with flavor!!!
Minh-Thuy N.
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Guava Goddess uploaded by Minh-Thuy N.
Purchased at: Safeway
Definitely one of my more preferred flavors of my favorite kombucha brand. I love how these are so refreshing to drink - makes them a nice alternative to sodas. Will keep buying and recommending to anyone looking to try something new and tropical!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
keaton I.
st. louis
il y a un an
Melanie F. il y a 5 mois
I think Guava, Strawberry & Watermelon are the best!
Foodiliciousmuslimmom R.
Milton , ON
il y a 2 ans
Vlada R. il y a 2 ans
I like the ones that don’t have ginger. They’re all pretty good and taste natural and not artificial. Not too sweet and very refreshing. Amazing on tap if you’re in LA!