BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #4 in Fermented Drinks

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
So refreshing 💦😍 I like the flavor,it’s easy to find and keeps me awake when I have late night work to do.
Calista v.
Camas, WA
The ginger berry is my staple but they just came out with a watermelon one that is to die for. I can’t get enough of kombucha and GT brand is the best, personal opinion. Try it!!!
Did I mention its great for your body, live natural probiotics GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerberry #watermelonwonder
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I tried kombucha on a whim after reading great things about its benefits. Well, this is the only brand I will actually drink now. Gingerberry has quickly become one of my favorite flavors. Each drink is carbonated with a unique flavoring to turn this acidic drink into a smooth, crisp beverage. I absolutely love how the gingerberry flavor brings a sweet taste to the drink. You can actually see the active cultures in the bottle, which can be a little different at first, but you never actually taste them nor do they feel chunky. LOVE kombucha.
Summer A.
Floyd, VA
Great blend of berry and ginger. Pure love is an actual ingredient in Synergy Kombucha... and you can feel it.
Kendro T.
My mom put me on to kombucha, always stating how healthy it was. For some odd reason though, I was always turned off by it. Turns out it’s amazing! If you’re trying to get rid of pop/soda or want an energizing drink OR craving something sweet that doesn’t have too many grams of sugar, kombucha is your friend! Not only does it taste great but it’s super healthy with probiotics that are good for your gut. GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerberry
Sandra D.
Gingerberry is probably my second favorite flavor from GT's Kombucha line. I keep kombucha around for the probiotic benefits. It's the only thing I've found to work for correcting digestive issues like chronic constipation and painful bloat.  I don't really notice an increase in energy levels like some have claimed, but since it gives me relief from digestive issues I've dealt with since age 12, I don't really care. If you love ginger, then this is the flavor for you. It's carbonated and refreshing. But if you're new to Kombucha, just a warning.. it may smell strongly of vinegar and burn going down. The benefits are so worth it though.
Belania S.
Absolutely love this flavor of kombucha!! I found it to be kind of strong on the ginger side but it still really good
Gabriela P.
Glenview, IL
It's my favorite! The flavor it's good and delicious!
I drive k usually with lunch or dinner
Dina M.
Wichita
SYNERGY ORGANIC KOMBUCHA

I love this drink...it is one of the best...great flavor and great for my kidney stones....It has ao many health benefits! Im addicted.
Samantha J.
I have really come to like synergy organic kumbucha! It doesn't have a too vinegary taste. Now if only it was cheaper!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve never had one of these, are they good? Flavor? What does it taste like?