BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #22 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
Gingerberry is probably my second favorite flavor from GT's Kombucha line. I keep kombucha around for the probiotic benefits. It's the only thing I've found to work for correcting digestive issues like chronic constipation and painful bloat.  I don't really notice an increase in energy levels like some have claimed, but since it gives me relief from digestive issues I've dealt with since age 12, I don't really care. If you love ginger, then this is the flavor for you. It's carbonated and refreshing. But if you're new to Kombucha, just a warning.. it may smell strongly of vinegar and burn going down. The benefits are so worth it though.
Belania S.
Absolutely love this flavor of kombucha!! I found it to be kind of strong on the ginger side but it still really good
Gabriela P.
Glenview, IL
Foodie Expert
It's my favorite! The flavor it's good and delicious!
I drive k usually with lunch or dinner
Dina M.
Wichita
SYNERGY ORGANIC KOMBUCHA

I love this drink...it is one of the best...great flavor and great for my kidney stones....It has ao many health benefits! Im addicted.
Samantha J.
Foodie Expert
I have really come to like synergy organic kumbucha! It doesn't have a too vinegary taste. Now if only it was cheaper!
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!! I drink about four a week it really helps to settle my stomach and ginger berry is my favorite flavor. it tastes like a more vinegary ginger beer so it's not too sweet. whenever I over indulge I grab a kombucha and soon my tummy feels settled.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
Foodie Expert
I don't typically like to be negative, but this was honestly the grossest thing I've ever drank. I was really intrigued by its claims, but was not a fan. In all fairness, I think I picked the wrong flavor, but I would be open to trying some of their others! I do like the slight carbonation - it'd be a great alternative to soda or heavy sugar juices.
Rebecca W.
East Lansing, MI
Ginger berry is by far my favorite kombucha flavor I’ve tried so far. I used to really enjoy drinking pop and have recently stopped and I found this to be a great substitute when craving a sort of bubbly drink. Not to mention all the great health benefits you receive from it!
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite grocery store kombucha so far. I drink these regularly, maybe once a week. OK price, could be better.
whitneyl L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love this flavor of kombucha! I prefer the raw one since it has probiotics. This one actually does it but it still has some nice caffeine. Refreshing and delicious.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?