BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #23 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Nicole L.
West Linn, OR
Hands down the best brand/flavor ever!! Need I say more!?!? The crisp fiber blends great with the natural sweetness.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Love Kombucha! Once you finish the bottle you feel very refreshed and brand new! kombucha is usually pricey but this brand is affordable and easily accessible in many drug stores!
Rebecca W.
East Lansing, MI
Ginger berry is by far my favorite kombucha flavor I’ve tried so far. I used to really enjoy drinking pop and have recently stopped and I found this to be a great substitute when craving a sort of bubbly drink. Not to mention all the great health benefits you receive from it!
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite grocery store kombucha so far. I drink these regularly, maybe once a week. OK price, could be better.
whitneyl L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love this flavor of kombucha! I prefer the raw one since it has probiotics. This one actually does it but it still has some nice caffeine. Refreshing and delicious.
Emily U.
Valley
This is my favorite flavor from them and is usually always at Yokes Fresh Market or my local Safeway! I love kombucha and love this brand and flavor, nothing else compares! I buy any chance I can get my hands on a bottle.
Paige T.
rexburg ID
I drink 1-2 of these every week. They reset my gut and really provide relief with IBS. I always feel good when I finish a bottle and it’s always affordable. Flavors are amazing.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
Gingerberry is a great flavor for the person who is still not so sure about the unique taste of kombucha. The berry flavor tones down the fermented kombucha tang. I really love it and it makes it much easier to enjoy the many health benefits of kombucha. Totally delicious and so beneficial for a healthy gut.
Stephanie P.
I like to drink kombucha when I am craving a soda. Gingerade and Gingerberry are my favorite flavors hands down. It has just enough bite and sourness to it. I enjoy drinking this after a meal, I feel like it helps with bloating and its a wonderful digestive aid.
Ashley A.
I think I would like this more if I was a fan of ginger, but I did enjoy the flavor combo and overall it had a very smooth finish to it.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?