BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #6 in Fermented Drinks

Organic & raw.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Buy on Walmart
Maddie M.
Idaho Falls
Ginger berry will always be my favorite! GTs doesn’t add sugar like many brands, and can be bought just about anywhere!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I would say that this was my first time trying it and it was refreshing. I’m not a huge ginger lover so i was slightly hard to drink the whole thing at one sitting but I liked that it was fizzy and the tea taste was really good!
Caroline F.
Plymouth, MN
This flavor is pretty good. It is definitely more of a ginger flavor than berry, but overall has a great flavor.
Kendro T.
My mom put me on to kombucha, always stating how healthy it was. For some odd reason though, I was always turned off by it. Turns out it’s amazing! If you’re trying to get rid of pop/soda or want an energizing drink OR craving something sweet that doesn’t have too many grams of sugar, kombucha is your friend! Not only does it taste great but it’s super healthy with probiotics that are good for your gut. GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerberry
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
One of my faves! You def get that gingerberry flavor, without too harsh of a taste. One of the flavors i normally go for! Two thumbs up!!
Abbie Q.
My first Kombucha brand I have tried and loved, esp this flavor. It's like a mix of different blue berries (it's hard to explain) but it's refreshing and so healthy
Cassidy P.
Delicious and refreshing flavor, and really helps your digestive system feel great. Plus, one bottle lasts me several sittings as I usually only have a small glass of it at a time.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Me encanta el sabor tiene un sabor differente pero bueno, Este es un jugo a base de tea fermentado. Lo recomiendo este lo compre en aldi sale mas barato.
Kendall F.
The taste is above the rest! And you feel clean and rejuvenated after consumption! If you want to start a detox I would start with this gem!
Caroline R.
Toms River, NJ
fizzy and yummy. smell is strong, but the flavor is delicious! very mild, would recommend for those venturing out into kombucha. yum!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve never had one of these, are they good? Flavor? What does it taste like?