BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #22 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
Gingerberry is probably my second favorite flavor from GT's Kombucha line. I keep kombucha around for the probiotic benefits. It's the only thing I've found to work for correcting digestive issues like chronic constipation and painful bloat.  I don't really notice an increase in energy levels like some have claimed, but since it gives me relief from digestive issues I've dealt with since age 12, I don't really care. If you love ginger, then this is the flavor for you. It's carbonated and refreshing. But if you're new to Kombucha, just a warning.. it may smell strongly of vinegar and burn going down. The benefits are so worth it though.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Foodie Expert
I’ve always seen the hype about Kombucha, but never got around to trying it. I came across it in the store the other day and decided to pick this flavor up. I brought it home, shook it (because there was residue stuck to the bottom), and opened it, only to have it explode everywhere. I had no idea it was a fizzy drink lol. Well, the smell was off-putting, and when I went to go take a big gulp, I almost had to spit it out. I’m not a picky eater by no means, and unusual tastes usually don’t bother me, but I guess I’m just not made to drink Kombucha. It tasted like expired vinegar. I couldn’t taste the ginger or the berry... just the terrible vinegar taste. Hopefully another flavor doesn’t taste as bad, but for now, I’ll stick without this.
Rebecca W.
East Lansing, MI
Ginger berry is by far my favorite kombucha flavor I’ve tried so far. I used to really enjoy drinking pop and have recently stopped and I found this to be a great substitute when craving a sort of bubbly drink. Not to mention all the great health benefits you receive from it!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Love Kombucha! Once you finish the bottle you feel very refreshed and brand new! kombucha is usually pricey but this brand is affordable and easily accessible in many drug stores!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
Gingerberry is a great flavor for the person who is still not so sure about the unique taste of kombucha. The berry flavor tones down the fermented kombucha tang. I really love it and it makes it much easier to enjoy the many health benefits of kombucha. Totally delicious and so beneficial for a healthy gut.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
I have been drink kombucha for the last 10 years and I use to make my own. Over the years it was just to hard to keep up with and my SCOBY died. ☹ Thankfully I discovered GT's. You really can't go wrong with any of the flavors, however ginerberry and gingeraid are my favorite. My kids even love it!
Erin P.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
Kombucha is a new addition to my fridge arsenal. I started with basic flavors but I realized how much more I love the more complex mixes that GT offers. It is a bit more expensive than I would like to drink it constantly. I have thought about making my own but I am concerned about the space commitment in a smaller NYC apartment.
Tessa C.
Longmont
Gingerberry is my go to kombucha flavor. It's fruity without being too sweet, satisfies my cravings for carbonated beverages, and leaves my feeling super energized. I love drinking kombucha as an alternative to an afternoon cocktail, and GT's is my go to brand!
Stephanie P.
I like to drink kombucha when I am craving a soda. Gingerade and Gingerberry are my favorite flavors hands down. It has just enough bite and sourness to it. I enjoy drinking this after a meal, I feel like it helps with bloating and its a wonderful digestive aid.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I love GT's Raw Organic Kombucha in the Gingerberry flavor! When drinking, I feel that this product is actually working on improving my gut health! I love kombucha for so many reasons, but the various flavors of GTS really help everyone find a favorite!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?