BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #22 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kathi B.
Valrico, FL
This was the first time I tried Kombucha. It was....ok. I could not drink.much of it though. It was just way too intense of a flavor
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I just tried this flavor and oh my it is so good. I am going to go and get more of these teas when I go to the store the next time.
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Foodie Expert
I am OBSESSED with Kombucha! I drink one daily! So good for you and once you drink a few the vinagery taste doesn’t even both you!
Alondra R.
Palm Desert , CA
Foodie Expert
Strong flavor but refreshing and so good for you as well. I like the packaging and how they always have some positive quote on it.
Lauren S.
Wingdale, NY
Foodie Expert
The taste of this is so nice and crisp. I go for this when I want something sweet and like a soda but isn't packed full of sugars
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite . I really wish they sold this in a pack of 4 or 6 because it can become real expensive to buy just one .
Ashley S.
Dunkirk, IN
Foodie Expert
Sooooo good!!! It's kind of weird at first, but once you get used to that weird fizziness it's bomb! I always get this flavor!
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
Foodie Expert
I love GT's kombucha and this is a not too sweet blueberry with a hint of ginger. I like more ginger personally but still yummy
Vallon A.
So good I drink 2 a day. My gym sells different flavors on tap. It's my favorite drink of the day. I've been a fan for years.
Alesha G.
Bend, OR
One of my very favorites! I love the fizzy refreshing taste of Gingerberry! GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerberry
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?