BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #22 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber S.
Asheville, NC
I love kombucha and this flavor is delicious . The taste isn't overpowering if you already have a palate for kombucha. The price was awesome and I'm a regulate drinker of the strawberry flavors just so tasty 😋
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
This is by far my go to kombucha these days! I drink about 1 every other day and this one is my favorite. The packaging is simple and nice and the price is a tad bit high. I will buy my weekly load tomorrow.
Elise M.
Foodie Expert
I really like this brand of kombucha. The flavors are really good and the tea tastes healthy. I like this flavor a lot but prefer the guava one more. Where I am these cost around $3+ unless they are on sale.
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to drink after a bad meal. I drink this almost daily and so it helps me to keep regular. This is the best flavor, the price tends to be on the higher side, but I will still keep buying it because it makes me feel so healthy.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Hands down my favorite kombucha, both brand and flavor. Refreshing and delicious. It is worth the price and makes me feel noticeably better when I drink it, in terms of digestion. Highly recommended.
Jenn D.
Indiana, PA
At first taste I was a little confused because it was my first time, now...I buy multiple bottles of this stuff weekly. I've tried other brands but none of them taste as good as this one. I'm hooked!
Claire M.
Novi, MI
Foodie Expert
I have just begun to drink kombucha and this brand/flavor has me hooked! I have had stomach issues for YEARS and I generally feel sick after eating. I drank one of these yesterday and one today and I haven't felt sick all day!!!!
Anjelica M.
Foodie Expert
I love love love Kombucha! This is my fave brand. The flavors are potent just taste yummy!! HOWEVER, you have to be careful with Kombucha because it DESTROYS your teeth!!! Make sure you drink it with a straw.:)
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor! GTs is great because most of their flavors are low in sugar and some brands the sugar is horrible, especially considering most bottles have two servings. This one is really good!
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
Mmm mmm mmm! I don't like all kombucha, some of it's pretty darn funky, but this stuff is delicious. The ginger and blueberry flavored definitely help. Bubbly, sweet enough without being too much, and I feel pretty good about drinking it.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?