BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #6 in Fermented Drinks

Organic & raw.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite brand and flavor of Kombucha.  Kombucha is a little expensive, but it is great if you need some probiotics and it is an acquired taste. My friend actually got me started on drinking kombucha and I have to say I love it. I would definitely buy this product again as well as try other flavors.
Alison O.
Probably my favorite Kombucha that I've tried so far! I love that you can taste the ginger but it isn't too overpowering - the berry flavors definitely help to balance it out! The berry flavor also helps to balance with the vinegar taste that is typical in kombucha.
Emily A.
Greensboro, NC
I'm hopelessly addicted to all flavors of Synergy Kombucha, but this one is my absolute favorite. It's the perfect drink to give you some fizz and energy to push through the afternoon slump at work! I love that it's also low in sugar and tremendously healthy for your gut. Trust me, you won't look back once you're on the kombucha bandwagon. No more boring tea!
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
Not my favorite Kimbucha- the ginger combined with the acidic base of the drink had my throat hurting less than half-way through the bottle. The flavor is subtle, and it's one of the less sweet kombuchas I've tried, which isn't a bad thing in and of itself, but felt unbalanced in this drink.

Also be aware that this (and all Kombucha) has an alcohol content.
Kavya P.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BRAND!!! I have tried SO MANY different flavors and versions of Kombucha but this is the only one I keep coming back to. I love the words of enlightenment on the side (real people can submit quotes/advice via email). It always tastes delicious, has the lowest content of sugar compared to other brands, and it really does its' job well!
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
Hands down my favorite flavor along with GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerade! I tell everyone who ever is interested in kombucha to just TRY IT! It has completely transformed my skin, improved my digestion and overall stomach health! Just find a flavor that you like best and you can't go wrong!
Kady E.
❤️❤️❤️ I just found out about Kombucha and I have bought a variety of brands and flavors, this is a very good choice! The gingerberry is definitely one of my top picks. It tastes really good and I can really tell a difference from the perks of Kombucha.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
This a great introductory flavor when first starting out on kombucha. It's an oldie but a goodie so to speak. We keep these in our fridge at home and it's one of my finace's personal favorites. I tend to stick with the strawberry or lavender flavored ones myself. It's hard to find a flavor that isn't good in this line!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
My favorite brand of Kombucha, and this is one of my favorite flavors. The others are good, but this is a stand out, for me. Decently priced, though I tend to think kombucha is terribly overpriced, in general.
Mikayla J.
The flavor of this kombucha is my favorite! The only thing I don't care for is the mother in the bottom. I don't do well with texture and I don't like that part of the drink. I buy one almost every time I go into Meijer because they're so refreshing. Good alternative for me to pop since it has bubbles in it!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve never had one of these, are they good? Flavor? What does it taste like?