BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #23 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of Kombucha, and this is one of my favorite flavors. The others are good, but this is a stand out, for me. Decently priced, though I tend to think kombucha is terribly overpriced, in general.
Mikayla J.
The flavor of this kombucha is my favorite! The only thing I don't care for is the mother in the bottom. I don't do well with texture and I don't like that part of the drink. I buy one almost every time I go into Meijer because they're so refreshing. Good alternative for me to pop since it has bubbles in it!
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Foodie Expert
This a great introductory flavor when first starting out on kombucha. It's an oldie but a goodie so to speak. We keep these in our fridge at home and it's one of my finace's personal favorites. I tend to stick with the strawberry or lavender flavored ones myself. It's hard to find a flavor that isn't good in this line!
Stephanie S.
Can never go wrong with Kombucha! This is one of my favorite flavors that I usually pick up when I go to Walmart. None of the other brands compare to this one! The price could be cheaper but it's my favorite so I keep going back to it
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
This has become a staple in our house. My husband swears by this for his gut health and loves the flavor. GT's always delivers the flavors that some other varieties do not. I recommend this as often as I can and Gingerberry has become everyone in my offices favorite flavor.
Anne E.
One of my favorite drinks! More than water and lighter than juice, this fizzy beverage hits the spot for me. It is a good blend of ginger and berry...not overwhelming in either direction. Also has the added benefit of probiotics! #winwin
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Foodie Expert
By far the best flavor of GT's. I've been drinking these for over 8 years and I always choose between gingerberry and trilogy. Mass market seems to always have trilogy but not gingerberry. That being said we now have these at our local Walmart for 2.97$ total steal!
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
Oooh GT's Gingerberry is SOOO GOOD! IF YOU LIKE GINGER ALE SODA YOURE GONNA LOVE GT's Gingerberry!! GT's Kombucha is UNLIKE any other Kombucha drink ive tried& ive tried quite a few in my quest to find the best! I feel GT's IS THE BEST!! They have several different flavors & EVERY SINGLE ONE IS GREAT!! I'm an extremely picky person When it comes to my drinks. I can tell you that there's not a lot that i will drink instead of my standby. I generally drink NOTHING but water. I DO have one cup of coffee in the morning but other than that NOTHING but water... That is till i found GT's i just cant get enough of this stuff its AWESOME! EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR I TRY IS GREAT! Gingerberry is ginger with blueberry also, SO TASTY! YOU can taste both flavors without either overpowering the other.. i LOVE ALL GT's& i think everyone SHOULD drink them. Generally these dtinks run some where between $3.50-$4.00.. Try GT's, you can THANK ME LATER
Ivy K.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite kombuchas EVER! The flavor is so yummy. It doesn't taste as sour as most kombuchas do. It's a bit expensive but it's very worth it. If you've never had kombucha you should try this one first!
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this. I used to spend all my money on this drink when I was on a sugar detox. They are low in carbs but it satisfies the sweet tooth. It's rich in probiotics and all natural! Love love love. It's a little pricey but it's worth it!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?