BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #6 in Fermented Drinks

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Erin P.
Kombucha is a new addition to my fridge arsenal. I started with basic flavors but I realized how much more I love the more complex mixes that GT offers. It is a bit more expensive than I would like to drink it constantly. I have thought about making my own but I am concerned about the space commitment in a smaller NYC apartment.
Karlee H.
Carl Junction, MO
Omg, I LOVE THIS. I’ve tried all the flavors and this is by far my favorite! The price point is excellent as well as the quality! I would 100% recommend this drink to anyone!!
Maeve G.
I think Gingerberry is one of GT's most popular flavors and it's for a good reason! It's not TOO ginger-forward and has enough berry flavor to be really refreshing. A great pick-me-up!
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
Gingerberry is my go to kombucha flavor. It's fruity without being too sweet, satisfies my cravings for carbonated beverages, and leaves my feeling super energized. I love drinking kombucha as an alternative to an afternoon cocktail, and GT's is my go to brand!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Gingerberry is a great flavor for the person who is still not so sure about the unique taste of kombucha. The berry flavor tones down the fermented kombucha tang. I really love it and it makes it much easier to enjoy the many health benefits of kombucha. Totally delicious and so beneficial for a healthy gut.
Cassandra S.
Manchester
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerberry is the first kombucha I ever tasted and has remained my favorite ever since! I love that they changed the packaging because I have not had any of the products leak since they changed the lids. This product reminds me of s healthy soda. I love it!
Calista v.
Camas, WA
The ginger berry is my staple but they just came out with a watermelon one that is to die for. I can’t get enough of kombucha and GT brand is the best, personal opinion. Try it!!!
Did I mention its great for your body, live natural probiotics GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerberry #watermelonwonder
Orshi B.
Alexandria, VA
The Gingerberry is my favorite flavor of GT kombucha. Not as sharp as the simple ginger and not as light as the other fruity ones. I have felt a noticeable difference in my digestion since I've started drinking kombucha everyday.
Stephanie P.
I like to drink kombucha when I am craving a soda. Gingerade and Gingerberry are my favorite flavors hands down. It has just enough bite and sourness to it. I enjoy drinking this after a meal, I feel like it helps with bloating and its a wonderful digestive aid.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
I️ really enjoy Kombucha and I️ like this flavor a lot. I️ really enjoy the hint of ginger and I’m glad it’s healthy for my stomach too! The packaging is decent, but I️ wish it had a shorted shelf life- it would make me feel better about the quality of it!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve never had one of these, are they good? Flavor? What does it taste like?