BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #22 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily U.
Valley
This is my favorite flavor from them and is usually always at Yokes Fresh Market or my local Safeway! I love kombucha and love this brand and flavor, nothing else compares! I buy any chance I can get my hands on a bottle.
TIffani V.
St. Louis
I personally did not like this tea at all. It did not meet my expectations. I bought this one and a few others and was disappointed in them as well. If they would have tasted a little better I could’ve toughened it out.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my favorite brand and flavor of kombucha. It isn't too sweet and is healthy compared to juice or soda. It has a ton of good gut probiotics and I have purchased many bottles of this kombucha
Katie A.
NASHVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
To say I am addicted to GT's Kombucha would be an understatement..... I can't go into the grocery store without picking one up. I subconsciously make extra trips to the grocery store just so I can get one! Let me just tell you how wonderful this stuff is.
You're going to feel like a million bucks after you drink this. Your body will be so happy with you that your insides will turn into rainbows and sunshine. You feel so naturally energized, awake and hydrated.
Had a little too much to drink last night? Chug one of these (well as best as you can chug a naturally effervescent drink) in the morning and you'll be feeling A-OK in no time! Kombucha is full of electrolytes to boost your body back to normal.
I honestly believe in the long term effects of drinking kombucha. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression my whole life, I have tried all kinds of medications. I started drinking this, not to solve any of those issues, but because someone told me how good it was for your body. Next thing I knew I was drinking them every day for nearly 4 months. I noticed that generally my body and mind were feeling so much healthier and happy. I really can't say enough positive things about this brand or drink. GT's is the BEST on the market. Be wary of "probiotic drinks" that may contain added sugars (and sometimes up to 3 times what raw kombucha contains).
Paige T.
rexburg ID
I drink 1-2 of these every week. They reset my gut and really provide relief with IBS. I always feel good when I finish a bottle and it’s always affordable. Flavors are amazing.
Carly C.
Leland, NC
This is the only Kombucha I’ve ever had but it’s pretty good! Very vinegar-y but still tastes pretty good. I feel like my digestion gets back on track every time I drink one of these.
whitneyl L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love this flavor of kombucha! I prefer the raw one since it has probiotics. This one actually does it but it still has some nice caffeine. Refreshing and delicious.
Kelly H.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this flavor of Kombucha! It is light and refreshing, and the ginger and berry flavors work to cut the fermented tartness of most Kombuchas. It is a light drink with lots of health benefits, and I would definitely recommend. You can usually grab these on sale places for $3, and if you're lucky GT will sometimes throw a coupon on there for the customers benefit. I think this flavor is a great one for people starting to drink Kombuchas. I am giving a four star because this brand/flavor doesn't stand out as "above the rest" to me, especially when they aren't on sale.
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
My favorite drink I treat myself to at least once a week. In all honesty I didn't like Kamboucha at first, it reminded me of apple cider vinegar. But within a few more tries fell in love with Gingerberry and Chia flavors. Amazing health benefits with probiotics to help balance the body and reduce inflammation which is the #1 cause of so many health issues.
Meredith R.
I'm a fan of many of GT's kombucha flavors, but I'm literally obsessed with this particular kombucha.  Gingerberry is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy.  Overall, I find GT's kombuchas to be well-balanced, with just enough fizz, where other kombuchas can be flat and lack flavor.  Also, there is always a "mother" in the bottle, which for me is a sign of a quality kombucha product.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?