BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #6 in Fermented Drinks

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Dina M.
Wichita
SYNERGY ORGANIC KOMBUCHA

I love this drink...it is one of the best...great flavor and great for my kidney stones....It has ao many health benefits! Im addicted.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
I absolutely love the Gingerberry Kombucha it's tastes great! I honestly thought that I wouldn't like Kombucha but Gts brand of Kombucha is the absolute best!
Erin H.
I do not like ginger but I love the flavor of this drink! Light, refreshing, and good for you! About $4 per bottle. Has perfect amount of carbonation in it!!
Regina S.
Ball Ground
This is my favorite flavor and the only one I buy. I have tried a couple other brands and various flavors of this brand, and always go back to this flavor.
Danielle L.
I drink a bottle of this almost everyday and it has helped with my Ulcerative colitis and my other digestive issues. I couldn't live without this stuff!
Lyndsey R.
Charlotte, NC
Love this drink! It is expensive so that limits the amount I can consume but it has a great taste and good alternative when I stopped drinking Diet Coke.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love this! I tried the gingerade first, but was hooked after trying this one. I love the flavor, and the slight burning sensation from the raw ginger.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Me encanta el sabor tiene un sabor differente pero bueno, Este es un jugo a base de tea fermentado. Lo recomiendo este lo compre en aldi sale mas barato.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
My favorite flavor of kombucha!! Every one has a flavor and this is the one I go for. It's a bit pricey but worth it. I am totally a repeat customer
Heather S.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite flavor from Synergy and my second favorite Kombucha! It took me a couple tries to really love it but now I have them regularly!!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve never had one of these, are they good? Flavor? What does it taste like?