BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #22 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Belania S.
Absolutely love this flavor of kombucha!! I found it to be kind of strong on the ginger side but it still really good
Katie T.
Marietta , GA
Foodie Expert
Only brand I feel that I see great benefits from! Flavor are super tasty and most aren't too terrible high in sugars!
Nicole L.
West Linn, OR
Hands down the best brand/flavor ever!! Need I say more!?!? The crisp fiber blends great with the natural sweetness.
Terri C.
Foodie Expert
This drink is amazing! Kombucha has been a life changer to help me to stay healthy and have energy along the way.
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite grocery store kombucha so far. I drink these regularly, maybe once a week. OK price, could be better.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Foodie Expert
Very healthy drink and it's also tasty. Usually is 3-4$ but definitely worth it compared to other sugared drinks.
Jessalyn L.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is my FAVORITE! GTS is excellent and this probiotic is excellent and not too expensive comparatively.
Nathalie C.
McMinnville , TN
Foodie Expert
I love kombucha and this one particularly tastes better after you open and let it set on the fridge overnight.
Jesseca B.
Sonora, CA
Foodie Expert
The ginger gives it a nice little zing and hides the vinegar taste pretty well. One of my favorites for sure.
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
This my favorite flavor out of all the products ... so so good .... people should most definitely try it ..
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?