Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’ve always seen the hype about Kombucha, but never got around to trying it. I came across it in the store the other day and decided to pick this flavor up. I brought it home, shook it (because there was residue stuck to the bottom), and opened it, only to have it explode everywhere. I had no idea it was a fizzy drink lol. Well, the smell was off-putting, and when I went to go take a big gulp, I almost had to spit it out. I’m not a picky eater by no means, and unusual tastes usually don’t bother me, but I guess I’m just not made to drink Kombucha. It tasted like expired vinegar. I couldn’t taste the ginger or the berry... just the terrible vinegar taste. Hopefully another flavor doesn’t taste as bad, but for now, I’ll stick without this.