Sandra D.
Gingerberry is probably my second favorite flavor from GT's Kombucha line. I keep kombucha around for the probiotic benefits. It's the only thing I've found to work for correcting digestive issues like chronic constipation and painful bloat.  I don't really notice an increase in energy levels like some have claimed, but since it gives me relief from digestive issues I've dealt with since age 12, I don't really care. If you love ginger, then this is the flavor for you. It's carbonated and refreshing. But if you're new to Kombucha, just a warning.. it may smell strongly of vinegar and burn going down. The benefits are so worth it though.