BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #6 in Fermented Drinks

Organic & raw.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Buy on Walmart
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I usually have a hard time finding this particular flavor when I'm at Whole Foods and I'm really happy whenever I do! I LOVE this one. I really like ginger flavored anything and this is one of the best store bought kombuchas I've tried. I would definitely recommend this brand since they have so many flavors to chose from! I have been drinking kombucha for a while for the probiotics since I have had stomach problems my entire life. This brand is excellent! If you are new to kombucha, there will always be a slight vinegar taste. I drink Apple Cider Vinegar drinks so I am used to it :) I would say to try it because of the health benefits and this brand is great for that! Recommend all the way!
Sandra D.
Gingerberry is probably my second favorite flavor from GT's Kombucha line. I keep kombucha around for the probiotic benefits. It's the only thing I've found to work for correcting digestive issues like chronic constipation and painful bloat.  I don't really notice an increase in energy levels like some have claimed, but since it gives me relief from digestive issues I've dealt with since age 12, I don't really care. If you love ginger, then this is the flavor for you. It's carbonated and refreshing. But if you're new to Kombucha, just a warning.. it may smell strongly of vinegar and burn going down. The benefits are so worth it though.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is definitely one of my favorite brands of kombucha, and one of my favorite flavors overall! I tried almost all of the flavors before starting to make my own (so much cheaper), and this is one that I would love to recreate! It's the perfect amount of blueberry flavor, hint of ginger, and the same kombucha tea flavor that I love.

For those talking about shaking your kombucha...it's not the best idea! It can explode with all of the carbonation, but it also disturbs all the yeast that's collected at the bottom, so you'll get a very yeasty flavor.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I got this on closeout at my local grocer and I was happy that I did. I'm already a huge GT's fan so I knew that I would at least like this and I definitely did. I feel like the addition of the blueberries does a great job of mellowing out the ginger flavor without masking it. I personally love the way kombucha leaves me feeling and I find the GT brand does it the best. I would definitely recommend this to both new and established kombucha drinkers alike.
Jessica A.
Fairfield, CA
This product automatically gets stars just for being kombucha. It gets 5 stars because GT produces amazing blends of flavors such as GingerBerry. The spice of the ginger is balanced well with the sweetness of berry. To many, the taste of kombucha is difficult to comprehend which is where exceptional flavoring benefits. Speaking of benefits, the health benefits of kombucha are plentiful. With this product you can achieve digestive health and more!
Kendro T.
My mom put me on to kombucha, always stating how healthy it was. For some odd reason though, I was always turned off by it. Turns out it’s amazing! If you’re trying to get rid of pop/soda or want an energizing drink OR craving something sweet that doesn’t have too many grams of sugar, kombucha is your friend! Not only does it taste great but it’s super healthy with probiotics that are good for your gut. GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerberry
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
I️ really enjoy Kombucha and I️ like this flavor a lot. I️ really enjoy the hint of ginger and I’m glad it’s healthy for my stomach too! The packaging is decent, but I️ wish it had a shorted shelf life- it would make me feel better about the quality of it!
Amanda L.
I have been drink kombucha for the last 10 years and I use to make my own. Over the years it was just to hard to keep up with and my SCOBY died. ☹ Thankfully I discovered GT's. You really can't go wrong with any of the flavors, however ginerberry and gingeraid are my favorite. My kids even love it!
Erin P.
Kombucha is a new addition to my fridge arsenal. I started with basic flavors but I realized how much more I love the more complex mixes that GT offers. It is a bit more expensive than I would like to drink it constantly. I have thought about making my own but I am concerned about the space commitment in a smaller NYC apartment.
Cassidy P.
Delicious and refreshing flavor, and really helps your digestive system feel great. Plus, one bottle lasts me several sittings as I usually only have a small glass of it at a time.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve never had one of these, are they good? Flavor? What does it taste like?