BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #43 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gin...2 Answers
  • Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?6 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but ...3 Answers
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
Oooh GT's Gingerberry is SOOO GOOD! IF YOU LIKE GINGER ALE SODA YOURE GONNA LOVE GT's Gingerberry!! GT's Kombucha is UNLIKE any other Kombucha drink ive tried& ive tried quite a few in my quest to find the best! I feel GT's IS THE BEST!! They have several different flavors & EVERY SINGLE ONE IS GREAT!! I'm an extremely picky person When it comes to my drinks. I can tell you that there's not a lot that i will drink instead of my standby. I generally drink NOTHING but water. I DO have one cup of coffee in the morning but other than that NOTHING but water... That is till i found GT's i just cant get enough of this stuff its AWESOME! EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR I TRY IS GREAT! Gingerberry is ginger with blueberry also, SO TASTY! YOU can taste both flavors without either overpowering the other.. i LOVE ALL GT's& i think everyone SHOULD drink them. Generally these dtinks run some where between $3.50-$4.00.. Try GT's, you can THANK ME LATER
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
My favorite flavor! It's a mix of blueberry and ginger- ginger is not too overpowering like ginger add flavor. Tastes a bit sweeter and less tangy than strawberry flavor. I drink it for my health and to balance the ph in my body. It's a great option when you're craving a soda, as its bubbly and somewhat sweet. It does have a vinegar taste to it and it's not for everyone.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Imperial Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
This flavor is so tasty! I like kombucha, has natural probiotics that help your digestion system, and a slight carbonation that is just sooooo tasty!!! I love this stuff, and this flavor didn't disappoint. The glass bottle is nice too- I always reuse them!
Julie O.
Julie O.
This is completely delicious, especially if you love soda but try to stay away from it. This takes like a natural fruity soda and with all the good bacteria in it, it's super good for you. Very refreshing and perfect for a summer backyard bash.
Angel T.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
HAVE TRIED A LOT OF DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF KOMBUCHA AND I LIKE THIS ONE ITS NOT MY FAVE BUT ITS STILL REALLY GOOD IT MAKES MY STOMACH FEEL NICE I DON'T DISLIKE IT SO IL GIVE IT 5 STARS BECAUSE ITS STILL GOOD BUT I JUST HAVE A FAVORITE ALREADY LOL
Anne E.
Anne E.
One of my favorite drinks! More than water and lighter than juice, this fizzy beverage hits the spot for me. It is a good blend of ginger and berry...not overwhelming in either direction. Also has the added benefit of probiotics! #winwin
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Foodie Expert
Love! Kombucha is an acquired taste, but it has so many health benefits, and I'm wanting more by the time I'm at the bottom of the bottle! Love it. I buy kombucha a few times a week at local grocery stores.
tiana l.
tiana l.
Temecula, CA
Foodie Expert
This is SO yummy! My mom swears that it's all in my head, but she's WRONG! I'm. It sure...these drinks just taste like sofa to me. And they're HEALTHY for you! What more could you ask for???
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA
This kombucha is one of my favorites - especially since it only has 4 grams of sugar total. It's fruity and delicious. I love the carbonation of a soda, but the health of kombucha!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
To say I am addicted to GT's Kombucha would be an understatement..... I can't go into the grocery store without picking one up. I subconsciously make extra trips to the grocery store just so I can get one! Let me just tell you how wonderful this stuff is.
You're going to feel like a million bucks after you drink this. Your body will be so happy with you that your insides will turn into rainbows and sunshine. You feel so naturally energized, awake and hydrated.
Had a little too much to drink last night? Chug one of these (well as best as you can chug a naturally effervescent drink) in the morning and you'll be feeling A-OK in no time! Kombucha is full of electrolytes to boost your body back to normal.
I honestly believe in the long term effects of drinking kombucha. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression my whole life, I have tried all kinds of medications. I started drinking this, not to solve any of those issues, but because someone told me how good it was for your body. Next thing I knew I was drinking them every day for nearly 4 months. I noticed that generally my body and mind were feeling so much healthier and happy. I really can't say enough positive things about this brand or drink. GT's is the BEST on the market. Be wary of "probiotic drinks" that may contain added sugars (and sometimes up to 3 times what raw kombucha contains).
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Roseville, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?