BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #16 in Iced Tea

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?7 Answers
  • How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the g...2 Answers
  • I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad bu...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
Oooh GT's Gingerberry is SOOO GOOD! IF YOU LIKE GINGER ALE SODA YOURE GONNA LOVE GT's Gingerberry!! GT's Kombucha is UNLIKE any other Kombucha drink ive tried& ive tried quite a few in my quest to find the best! I feel GT's IS THE BEST!! They have several different flavors & EVERY SINGLE ONE IS GREAT!! I'm an extremely picky person When it comes to my drinks. I can tell you that there's not a lot that i will drink instead of my standby. I generally drink NOTHING but water. I DO have one cup of coffee in the morning but other than that NOTHING but water... That is till i found GT's i just cant get enough of this stuff its AWESOME! EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR I TRY IS GREAT! Gingerberry is ginger with blueberry also, SO TASTY! YOU can taste both flavors without either overpowering the other.. i LOVE ALL GT's& i think everyone SHOULD drink them. Generally these dtinks run some where between $3.50-$4.00.. Try GT's, you can THANK ME LATER
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
Foodie Expert
This flavor is so tasty! I like kombucha, has natural probiotics that help your digestion system, and a slight carbonation that is just sooooo tasty!!! I love this stuff, and this flavor didn't disappoint. The glass bottle is nice too- I always reuse them!
Julie O.
This is completely delicious, especially if you love soda but try to stay away from it. This takes like a natural fruity soda and with all the good bacteria in it, it's super good for you. Very refreshing and perfect for a summer backyard bash.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
HAVE TRIED A LOT OF DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF KOMBUCHA AND I LIKE THIS ONE ITS NOT MY FAVE BUT ITS STILL REALLY GOOD IT MAKES MY STOMACH FEEL NICE I DON'T DISLIKE IT SO IL GIVE IT 5 STARS BECAUSE ITS STILL GOOD BUT I JUST HAVE A FAVORITE ALREADY LOL
Rachael R.
Foodie Expert
Love! Kombucha is an acquired taste, but it has so many health benefits, and I'm wanting more by the time I'm at the bottom of the bottle! Love it. I buy kombucha a few times a week at local grocery stores.
tiana l.
Temecula, CA
Foodie Expert
This is SO yummy! My mom swears that it's all in my head, but she's WRONG! I'm. It sure...these drinks just taste like sofa to me. And they're HEALTHY for you! What more could you ask for???
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
To say I am addicted to GT's Kombucha would be an understatement..... I can't go into the grocery store without picking one up. I subconsciously make extra trips to the grocery store just so I can get one! Let me just tell you how wonderful this stuff is.
You're going to feel like a million bucks after you drink this. Your body will be so happy with you that your insides will turn into rainbows and sunshine. You feel so naturally energized, awake and hydrated.
Had a little too much to drink last night? Chug one of these (well as best as you can chug a naturally effervescent drink) in the morning and you'll be feeling A-OK in no time! Kombucha is full of electrolytes to boost your body back to normal.
I honestly believe in the long term effects of drinking kombucha. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression my whole life, I have tried all kinds of medications. I started drinking this, not to solve any of those issues, but because someone told me how good it was for your body. Next thing I knew I was drinking them every day for nearly 4 months. I noticed that generally my body and mind were feeling so much healthier and happy. I really can't say enough positive things about this brand or drink. GT's is the BEST on the market. Be wary of "probiotic drinks" that may contain added sugars (and sometimes up to 3 times what raw kombucha contains).
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
Gingerberry is probably my second favorite flavor from GT's Kombucha line. I keep kombucha around for the probiotic benefits. It's the only thing I've found to work for correcting digestive issues like chronic constipation and painful bloat.  I don't really notice an increase in energy levels like some have claimed, but since it gives me relief from digestive issues I've dealt with since age 12, I don't really care. If you love ginger, then this is the flavor for you. It's carbonated and refreshing. But if you're new to Kombucha, just a warning.. it may smell strongly of vinegar and burn going down. The benefits are so worth it though.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Foodie Expert
I’ve always seen the hype about Kombucha, but never got around to trying it. I came across it in the store the other day and decided to pick this flavor up. I brought it home, shook it (because there was residue stuck to the bottom), and opened it, only to have it explode everywhere. I had no idea it was a fizzy drink lol. Well, the smell was off-putting, and when I went to go take a big gulp, I almost had to spit it out. I’m not a picky eater by no means, and unusual tastes usually don’t bother me, but I guess I’m just not made to drink Kombucha. It tasted like expired vinegar. I couldn’t taste the ginger or the berry... just the terrible vinegar taste. Hopefully another flavor doesn’t taste as bad, but for now, I’ll stick without this.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
Gingerberry is a great flavor for the person who is still not so sure about the unique taste of kombucha. The berry flavor tones down the fermented kombucha tang. I really love it and it makes it much easier to enjoy the many health benefits of kombucha. Totally delicious and so beneficial for a healthy gut.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Foodie Expert
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
Foodie Expert
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
Foodie Expert
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?