BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #6 in Fermented Drinks

GT's.
Gingerberry®.
16 fl oz 480ml.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Sandra D.
Gingerberry is probably my second favorite flavor from GT's Kombucha line. I keep kombucha around for the probiotic benefits. It's the only thing I've found to work for correcting digestive issues like chronic constipation and painful bloat.  I don't really notice an increase in energy levels like some have claimed, but since it gives me relief from digestive issues I've dealt with since age 12, I don't really care. If you love ginger, then this is the flavor for you. It's carbonated and refreshing. But if you're new to Kombucha, just a warning.. it may smell strongly of vinegar and burn going down. The benefits are so worth it though.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is definitely one of my favorite brands of kombucha, and one of my favorite flavors overall! I tried almost all of the flavors before starting to make my own (so much cheaper), and this is one that I would love to recreate! It's the perfect amount of blueberry flavor, hint of ginger, and the same kombucha tea flavor that I love.

For those talking about shaking your kombucha...it's not the best idea! It can explode with all of the carbonation, but it also disturbs all the yeast that's collected at the bottom, so you'll get a very yeasty flavor.
Anna H.
My go to! This flavor is perfect- covers up that string vinegar taste with sweetness but not too much. This is my favorite brand of Kombucha as it has less sugar than others. Depending on where you buy it, it’s not too expensive (less than a Starbucks) and two servings come in one bottle. It is very refreshing and energizing and leaves me feeling healthy!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I tried kombucha on a whim after reading great things about its benefits. Well, this is the only brand I will actually drink now. Gingerberry has quickly become one of my favorite flavors. Each drink is carbonated with a unique flavoring to turn this acidic drink into a smooth, crisp beverage. I absolutely love how the gingerberry flavor brings a sweet taste to the drink. You can actually see the active cultures in the bottle, which can be a little different at first, but you never actually taste them nor do they feel chunky. LOVE kombucha.
Julia N.
Fayetteville
This is probably my second favorite GT's flavor, right behind Lavender. It's on the sweeter side, but the ginger is still enough to really boost the health benefits of kombucha. I'm lactose intolerant and have found that following up dairy products with a kombucha really helps me sidestep digestive/bloat issues that come with dairy.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I usually have a hard time finding this particular flavor when I'm at Whole Foods and I'm really happy whenever I do! I LOVE this one. I really like ginger flavored anything and this is one of the best store bought kombuchas I've tried. I would definitely recommend this brand since they have so many flavors to chose from! I have been drinking kombucha for a while for the probiotics since I have had stomach problems my entire life. This brand is excellent! If you are new to kombucha, there will always be a slight vinegar taste. I drink Apple Cider Vinegar drinks so I am used to it :) I would say to try it because of the health benefits and this brand is great for that! Recommend all the way!
Kristy L.
This is my favorite flavor of this brand I tried other different computer brands and they do not even come close to how great GT’s kombucha is I recommend this to friends and others and wish that they were available in other countries as well I love the stuff and will continue to purchase
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Fermented foods are so good for you and kombucha makes it easy to include fermented foods in your diet every day. Other health benefits include regulating your digestive system and even warding off cancer. On the expensive side but the benefits outweigh the price.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I got this on closeout at my local grocer and I was happy that I did. I'm already a huge GT's fan so I knew that I would at least like this and I definitely did. I feel like the addition of the blueberries does a great job of mellowing out the ginger flavor without masking it. I personally love the way kombucha leaves me feeling and I find the GT brand does it the best. I would definitely recommend this to both new and established kombucha drinkers alike.
Amanda L.
I have been drink kombucha for the last 10 years and I use to make my own. Over the years it was just to hard to keep up with and my SCOBY died. ☹ Thankfully I discovered GT's. You really can't go wrong with any of the flavors, however ginerberry and gingeraid are my favorite. My kids even love it!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on these?
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I bought this today and had a sip of it. It's flavor isn't bad but I wanna try adding it to a smoothie. Anyone have any smoothie recipes including this drink?
Saji S.
How is flavor? Do you find it as strong a ginger flavor as the gingerade?
Sandra D.
How much Kombucha do you normally drink within a week?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve never had one of these, are they good? Flavor? What does it taste like?