BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #4 in Iced Tea

GT's Gingerade® Organic Raw Kombucha™ .
Enlightened™.
Living Food for the Living Body®.
Reawaken.
Repurpose.
Reinvent.
Reclaim.
Restart.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

• Is this ok to drink while pregnant?2 Answers
  • Is there a limit to how much you should consume kombucha? Like once...1 Answers
  • Is this something you drink every day? Health benefits of incorpora...2 Answers
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerade
  • "GT's Kombucha is such a great price for the volume you're getting." in 1 review
  • "I love that it tastes great and is so healthy." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the Chia Cherry one." in 1 review
  • "very refreshing and great energy kick!" in 1 review
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite GINGER ALE TYPE "SODA".. I think everyone should drink GT's to increase their immune function among other things, instead of drinking health killing sodas. But thats not reality, lol!! I think this is one of GT's AWESOME FLAVORS, because its like a gingerale soda but SOO MUCH BETTER FOR U& It even has REAL GINGER which is great for digestion, upset stomachs & many other ailments. I love this flavor,not too strong, not too sweet, not too vinegary, just perfect ! If you like "REAL" Ginger ale, give this flavor a try! Try it, you can Thank me later!😉
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
My Mom introduced me to kombucha when she came for a visit. I thought it was just a healthier version of soda or fruit juice, but after doing a little research, I realized how good it really is for gut health. My favorite flavor is Gingerade, but it comes in other flavors as well. At $3-$4 a bottle, it can get expensive to drink on a regular basis, but you can also make your own for a fraction of the cost (Look up recipes online). That's what I've done, but the recipe started with a bottle of GT's organic kombucha.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL
I bought these to help support my immune system and other heath reasons. They are a bit pricey and I can only find them at the local Publix where I live. But I notice such a difference in the way my body feels when I drink them. I still can't get used to the strong vinegar like smell. And the taste has just finally grown on me. Oh and if you're new to drinking kombucha, don't shake it because you'll get chunks of the fermented stuff and it's thick and sort of slimey. But other than that lol. I enjoy these a lot!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Edina, MN
Foodie Expert
I started drinking Kombucha about two years ago when I wanted a more healthy option besides soda or other high sugar content drinks. This flavor is by far my favorite since the ginger helps sooth my stomach. The refreshing taste is a must-have for beach days when it's hot! For those who are looking for something to fight belly bloat also the probiotics are the perfect thing for that (: kombucha is definitely a winner overall in my book!
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
I picked up a bottle of the ginger add kombucha at trader joes to give it a try and I'm hooked! I love ginger flavors to begin with so it wasn't a tough sell. I'm having trouble trying other flavors because my trader joes only carries two flavors but I'd love to try the green one. The fizz is great, the flavor is delicious. I couldn't have one everyday but I love one or two a week! Give it a try!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I have recently gotten into a kombucha obsession & if you're familiar with it, you know it's a pretty expensive habit. At $4.50-6.00 a pop, it's not the cheapest drink around. But I've found that Costco sells a six pack of this flavor for only $14! That puts each bottle around $2.33, which isn't bad at all. I really like the ginger flavor. It's a great way to get in your probiotics!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Foodie Expert
My heart! Refreshing and rejuvenating! A little expensive but worth the money. Great ginger flavor, the best flavor in my opinion! This literally makes your body feel amazing! My friend recommended this to me and I recommend it to anyone that's asks what I'm drinking. Looks odd but tastes amazing! You'll feel like a million bucks after finishing a bottle of this magic!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
Yummy!!!! I was scared to try this but I actually enjoy the flavor, it reminds me of a real ginger ale, slight fizz. My husband tried a sip and almost spit it out so definitely not for everyone. It takes me 2 days to finish the bottle so it is pricey but can spread it out. I just started drinking it so I'm not sure about any of the health benefits.
Sonja J.
Sonja J.
Modesto, CA
This is absolutely delicious-spicy-sweet and fizzy, with the perfect amount of tang! It always makes my tummy feel better, and I feel so much healthier when I drink it! Fairly easy to find, Target often carries them, and Sprouts always does, as well as several other health food/grocery stores.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
I like GT's because of how easy it is to find in NYC however, I wish this flavor had a stronger ginger kick. At $3.99 a bottle, it's becoming one of the more affordable kombuchas on the market. I never finish one bottle in a sitting and totally think it's worth the money.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Foodie Expert
I feel like this would have a gross texture. Does it?
Niki R.
Niki R.
I love kambucha. I've tried many flavors and this is one I haven't yet. Is it one of their better tasting flavors?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Beaumont, CA
On the bottle it says do not shake. Does that mean to to Tim out to mix it if to leave the stuff at the bottom and drink it last.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Foodie Expert
This is a bit pricey but I really want to try.!so is it worth it? How is the taste?
Nina E.
Nina E.
Seattle, WA
Does anyone know exactly how the cultures are beneficial to your digestion?