BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #1 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Gingerade® Organic Raw Kombucha™ .
Living Food for the Living Body®.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerade
  • "GT's Kombucha is such a great price for the volume you're getting." in 1 review
  • "very refreshing and great energy kick!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the Chia Cherry one." in 1 review
  • "I love that it tastes great and is so healthy." in 1 review
Mariela M.
GT'S Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerade is my go-to beverage when I am having stomach issues. I generally like the taste of kombucha so I always try to taste all the different flavors. Kombucha is very beneficial to our bodies specifically if you are hung over or sick with stomach virus etc.  Depending on where you purchase the beverage  it can be on the pricer side but worth it. Definitely will continue to consume and recommend.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
So this one is probably one of my more favorites. I buy this by the case. It’s a little cheaper then buying them individually. I drink these all the time. The ginger one seems to be really nice on my stomach. I always feel energetic after drinking some. It gives me the boost I need. My favorite brand by far!!!
Arianna K.
This is my top flavor from GT's Kombucha! It is the perfect amount of ginger, not too strong, and the fizz is perfect. It is light and refreshing, and always leaves my digestion much better! I like the glass bottle as well and don't forget to recycle it!
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this product! Its great for people like me with digestive issues. I try to drink at least 3 per week. After the first bottle, I was addicted and can't get enough. It tastes like ginger beer to me and has a slight sour taste and natural carbonation. This is an incredible product! But it's costs $3-$4 at the local grocery store.
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
My favorite kombucha overall from my favorite kombucha company. If I'm ever getting sick, have a stomach ache or just feeling drained this stuff perks me right up. I try to drink one every week. The ginger is so pure and strong. Has great ingredients.
Yesenia N.
Los Angeles , CA
I love ginger and to have it in kombucha is such a bonus. Taste good, easy to drink. I’m a big fan of kombucha in general. Not everyone can tolerate the taste though. I am definitely buying again. There are just too many benefits to pass it up.
Felicia D.
Erie, PA
This is one of my FAVORITE flavors ever. Honestly, it's just one of my favorite drinks in general. I will warn you, it has a very strong ginger taste, but that is my favorite part about it. I LOVE ginger. I have stomach problems, and whenever my stomach issues are acting up, wow this drink does wonders. It honestly helps so much more than medicine like tums or pepto or ANYTHING Not only this, but I love the flavor. I drink it consistently, stomach ache or not. I cannot say enough good things about this drink.
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
I’m actually highly surprised and satisfied with this drink. The taste is similar to ginger ale but not identical. Perfect for when you’re not feeling your best or have an upset tummy. And it’s good for you! 10/10 would recommend you give it a try!
Morgan A.
Lombard, IL
This flavor of kombucha is so refreshing, I always drink it in the middle of the day when I need a pick-me-up. It gives me a good amount of energy that doesn’t make me feel as drained later in the night. The flavor is very different to people who aren’t used to the taste of kombucha; took me a few bottles to get used to it/love it! It’s got a bitter/tart taste that not everyone loves. But now I drink it daily and I absolutely love it!
Alana G.
Central, SC
The taste of this kombucha is perfect! I drink this one all the time! My first experience with kombucha was through a friend who made it out of her kitchen and this is the closet thing to that! Definitely would recommend!
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I feel like this would have a gross texture. Does it?
Niki R.
I love kambucha. I've tried many flavors and this is one I haven't yet. Is it one of their better tasting flavors?
Shannon D.
Beaumont, CA
On the bottle it says do not shake. Does that mean to to Tim out to mix it if to leave the stuff at the bottom and drink it last.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
This is a bit pricey but I really want to try.!so is it worth it? How is the taste?
Nina E.
Seattle, WA
Does anyone know exactly how the cultures are beneficial to your digestion?