BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #6 in Fermented Drinks

GT'S Synergy® Organic & Raw Cosmic Cranberry®.

Enlightened.

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

95% G.T.'s Kombucha.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

• Do you drink it as it is and if you do,how much or do you add it ...1 Answers
  • Is this a tart drink?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sandra D.
This is one of my favorite flavors from the GT's Kombucha brand. I will say though, if you're new to Kombucha and don't like vinegar, then this will be a rough drink for you. Mostly because it smells and tastes a lot like vinegar. It also has a bit of a burn going down. It was an acquired taste for me. I started drinking Kombucha for the probiotic benefits. I tried EVERYTHING, yogurts, supplements, you name it, and nothing seemed to work for me like Kombucha has.  The bottles are a bit pricey though, so I usually get about three servings from one bottle. And that's just enough to work for me. It might take more or less for someone else. All depends on your body. I cured chronic constipation, painful bloat, and other digestive discomforts with this drink. I'm so happy that I discovered this brand. I feel confident in the purity and safety of GT's Kombucha, and it's one of the few brands I stick to.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is definitely one of my favorite brands of kombucha, but this flavor isn't for me! I may have just gotten a weird batch, but this flavor tasted especially yeasty to me and had an almost sulfur-like smell...not pleasant! I know that happens when making kombucha if you use tap water and there's unbalanced amounts of yeast, but GT's have always been experts in the kombucha making world.

For those talking about shaking your kombucha...it's not the best idea! It can explode with all of the carbonation, but it also disturbs all the yeast that's collected at the bottom, so you'll get a very yeasty flavor.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
This kombucha drink saved me during cold and flu season! I'd drink one as soon as I start feeling the onset of a cold like a slightly sore throat. Then at my next meal I'd drink another one and those symptoms wouldn't get worse. It's definitely an aquired taste like watered down seltzer water and fruit juice with a slight vinegar flavor. Very healthy!
It's S.
I tried for the first time today Kombucha. At first it is a weird taste but after the first sip i loved it. This one has as an ingredient green tea which I love. I recommend it to everyone to try as they are good for your health. I can’t wait to try others from GT’S as well. Lifetime buyer here
Felicia D.
Erie, PA
I love love love this flavor! I love Kombucha and am obsessed with GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingeraid, and I also love cranberry juice, so when I saw this flavor I got so excited and WOW I was not disappointed. This might just be one of my favorite drinks EVER. It is so good for you and it just tastes amazing in general. Even my little brother, who avoids anything even remotely healthy like his life depends on it, loves these drinks. I actually have to hide them from him now! I cannot say enough good things about these drinks in general.
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
This kombucha is pretty good, but it’s a bit to tart for my taste. It is a great quality drink with many health benefits. It is a bit pricey, but most kombucha is. I would recommend the brand, but not this flavor.
Courtney W.
Love this kombucha! This is my go to brand when buying kombucha. Great taste and quality. Not vinegary like some others taste. A little pricey but worth it in my opinion. Highly recommend this product!!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Kombucha is my go to drink when I am feeling yucky, hungover, tired, or need a spruce me up. I am not sure what it is but it always picks me right back up. I love cranberry juice but lately everything I drink that has cranberry takes me back to cran vodka days! Thankfully this did not it had a wonderful tarty flavor!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! ♥️❣️
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
It is a very different taste but I love it. Definitely hit or miss for some people. It is on the pricier side so it limits the amount that I drink but I definitely recommend.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
Is this a tart drink?
Ricardo C.
Lake Jackson
Do you drink it as it is and if you do,how much or do you add it to water if so,then how much water and how much of synergy