BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #82 in Fermented Drinks

Reawaken.

Rebirth.

Repurpose.

Redefine.

Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.

Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

95% G.T.'s Kombucha.

• Are the chia seeds super obvious when drinking this? I've tried o...1 Answers
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been working with tools fo 50 years and this cutter is awesome. This looks more like a piece of jewelry than a pizza cutter.Incredible quality and comes in a equally exquisite box .I keep this in its form fitted box in my drawer so the blade does not contact other items.Give it as a gift but don't include the price as they will think you paid a kings ransom for it.Really I could not imagine a tool better crafted and designed than this on Will be sending one to my children,The only fault I found was the wobble in the blade which I thought excessive but I corrected it by putting it in a vice and compressing the male female rivet which tightened it up,however most folks won't nor really should have to do that. The wobble wil not impair its function just that being every thing so perfect that stuck out. Buy this pizza cutter!!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I️ LOOOOVE kombucha soooo much! The chia seeds I️ know are very beneficial to my health, but I️ don’t LOVE chewing that as I️ drink my kombucha, haha. But I️ really do love any type of kombucha drink.
Bianca A.
Naples
I'd choose GT's over any other Kombucha on the market, simply because the price is great, the taste is great, the benefits are great and I've never been disappointed by any flavor. I suggest the Euphoria Kombucha with cayenne pepper. It's got a bite to it that definitely acts as a kickstarter to mot only your day, but your immune system as well.
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my skin. I am a light coverage
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Joanne T.
Atlanta, GA
GT's Raw Kombuchas with chia seeds are my absolute favorite. I love that they taste great and do not have a high sugar content. I recommend them to anyone who has not tried kombucha before.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It is great. I would recommend this to a friend. This is really affordable. Not too pricey and love it. Absolutely great. Not disappointing I'd buy again
Ellen E.
I LOVE GT'S KOMBUCHA! I've tried a lot of the flavors and I'll be the first one to say that I was hesitant to try one of the drinks with chia seeds in it. I've read up on chia seeds, I know about all the benefits they offer so I know it's a good choice. What made me finally give in? They were on sale for $1.29 at my local Kroger one day and I decided I had nothing to lose. I gave it a try and lets just say...I now pay full price for them once a week. It was that good. Definitely something you should give a try!
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
This is my favorite GT's! I love the currant flavor, its kind of like a rich berry flavor. Some may find the chia seeds slimy and weird but I love the texture! Its so refreshing and a great way to get my daily probiotics! It has hardly any sugar and has lots of benefits for digestion. I highly recommend this flavor!
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
I tell everyone who ever is interested in kombucha to just TRY IT! It has completely transformed my skin, improved my digestion and overall stomach health! Just find a flavor that you like best and you can't go wrong! Plus the chia seeds are a great source of fiber and protein and also keep you full!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Are the chia seeds super obvious when drinking this? I've tried other chia beverages and just can't stomach the texture!