BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksGT's Kombucha
GT's Enlightened Multi-Green Organic Vegan Raw Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle

G.T.'s Enlightened Multi-Green Organic Vegan Raw Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle

by GT's Kombucha

GT'S Multi-Green™ Organic Raw Kombucha™.
Enlightended™.
Living Food for the Living Body®.
Reawaken, rethink, rekindle, redefine, relive.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.
Rebirth, repurpose, reinvent, reclaim, restart.

So I love most kombucha, and I love green juice but I hated the multi-green Synergy flavor. Is this just me?
I absolutely love Kombucha by GTS! My favorite flavor is Lavender Love. What is your favorite?!
This was my first time trying kombucha and I really did'nt liked it! Do you guys have some recomendation for my to try out? [product:gt's-raw-organic-kombucha-multi-green]
Start your review of G.T.'s Enlightened Multi-Green Organic Vegan Raw Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle!
Product Highlights
This was my first time trying kombucha and I have to say I was not impressed.in reviews
It's definitely an acquired taste...but I think it's actually a little bit sweet.in reviews
This is great tasting and refreshing.in reviews
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Not too sweet with just the right amount of tart fermented flavor. I really enjoy every GTS flavor, but this one is nice when I don’t want an intensely fruity drink. I always hesitate to pay full price for these, but they’re truly worth it.
Ariah Z.
Racine, WI
One of my favorites! Clean flavor, doesn't smell bad and can pair well with whatever else you're eating.
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
Kombucha is an acquired taste for sure. I love the taste and the multi greens is my favorite flavor because I feel like I am getting some benefits from it. However, I do not buy these regularly because of the price but they are on sale a lot of the time at Sprouts, Whole Foods or Target.
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
GT's kombucha is incomparable. I've tried a lot of other brands, but they just don't live up to the quality. Multi-Green has a delicious, fresh flavor...it tastes like you're doing something great for your body, and you are! I highly recommend GT's in any flavor.
Odette M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love a good kombucha and brew my own. In my opinion the kombucha taste is lost in the greens and it taste more like an apple cider vinegar tonic than kombucha. However you like green drinks then it is worth a shot, I wont buy again!
Audra F.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my favorite drink ever! I love the flavor. I feel like it calms my stomach. I seriously drink one almost everyday and I hate when I can’t find them in store.
Sara B.
Bothell, WA
I love KOMBUCHAA!!! Especially the Multi-Green which is super refreshing. I'm not sure about the health benefits of this drink but if it is that is absolutely a great plus! It doesn't contain too much sugars and so you can sip on it guilt free, and also love that sour tinge it gives with every sip.
Sandy R.
Studio City, CA
Delicious and so good for your body! I love Diet Coke but I know it’s so bad for me, I tend to grab GTs for some sweetness. Yummy!
Lakisa B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a must. I drink one of these at least once a month. The flavor is hard to describe. It’s naturally effervescent... slightly tastes like ACV and really earthy. Whatever you do. Do Not Shake it up!!! I normally open and drink a bit off of the top and then roll the bottle slightly so that I can mix the sediment at the bottom.
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
Again, this is one of my favorite kombucha drinks (and brand) because of the added health benefits. One of the main ingredients is spirulina which I appreciate on the days I have to rush out the door and don’t have time to make a fresh juice. These are very tart so I only recommend if you like the more sour kombucha.