G.SKILL Photo/Video (SD Cards) 32GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Flash Card Model FF-SDHC32GN

BY G.SKILL

Brand: G.SKILLSeries: Photo/Video (SD Cards)Model: FF-SDHC32GN-U1Type: Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC)SpecificationsCapacity: 32GB see more...

Review (1)
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
I have my own YouTube channel so I'm always recording videos.. anywhere from beauty videos to vlogs and I never run out of space. I would advise to get bigger if you want to keep everything on it but I record then delete so it's not a issue for me at all but definitely loved it