GSI Outdoors, Inc. Steel Coffee Boiler

Enamelware blends old-fachioned charm and funtionality into one sturdy package. Bulit from heavy- guage steel with a classic speckled enamel finish. Twice kiln-hardened to stand up to scratches and chipping. Plus three-ply consruction maximizes heat distribution for even cooking. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Terra J.
We bought this to use to make coffee while camping! And I’m so thankful that we did! I’m just a few minutes over the fire, it’s boiling hot and ready to pour! It was super affordable! If you’re camping and need that hot tea or coffee to get your day started, I️ highly recommend you buy this! No disappointments here!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Esta cafetera es muy bonita me recuerda las cafeteras antiguas que tenía mi mama
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
I love this coffee boiler! I love the color-red. I think there are different types of colors. I love this coffee boiler!
Kimberly C.
Elkins, WV
We try to camp every weekend and my boyfriend and I would be lost without our morning coffee.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Are there other colors available?
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Anybody have an idea where I can buy it.