GSI Outdoors, Inc. 12-pc. Outdoor Tableware Set - Mixed Colors

Lightweight, polypropylene dinner setting for 4 in dynamic colors. Materials selected for long life and 100% recyclability. stores in a convenient mesh bag. see more...

Chris M.
Hamilton, MT
Colorful and durable. It's a great size to use, lightweight, and holds up to camping use and being packed away and unpacked very well. Come to think of it, I should be using this in my house because it doesn't break as easy as regular dishes.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Very fun and colorful. I’ve used these the few times I’ve gone camping with my school. Very durable as well.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
So easy to carrying around and bring camping! It’s cheap and I love the colors. I am impressed
Erika W.
These are beautiful and they last a life time. We have had ours for years and none of them have any chips in them. Beautiful colors that all match anything and everything. A great investment.
Louisa D.
Mississauga, ON
Lightweight, colourful, and cleans beautifully. If you are like me, quality in the outdoor is a necessity. We love this product! Packs easily, takes up little room in backpack and bright colours for each person in the family.
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
My little boy loved this little garden set! So Leighton weight and very easy to clean