Home & GardenLawn & GardenEspoma
GS7 Greensand Soil Conditioner, 75-PoundExcellent soil conditioner By Espoma

GS7 Greensand Soil Conditioner, 7.5-PoundExcellent soil conditioner By Espoma

by Espoma

All of our productsWalmartply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world. Greensand is a mined mineral rich in soil conditioning glauconite. Contains potash and other minerals...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GS7 Greensand Soil Conditioner, 7.5-PoundExcellent soil conditioner By Espoma!
Brooke J.
Greenville, MS
Love this stuff. Always looking for good fertilizers and soils to use for my vegetable garden. after doing research I saw there were many good reviews of this brand and type in particular. I decided to test it out and do not regret it! I recommend this!
Hsinyu Y.
I bought this in the beginning of the year to mix in with my existing soil in my garden to grow string beans, tomatoes, and wintermelon. I also added this into my potted plants to freshen up the soil. The vegetables tastes great and I always get good harvest from my plants with this soil.
Lydia  S.
Using the right soil is possibly the most important element to growing healthy 🌱. I have succulents, house plants and soecialty plants like aloe from Hawaii, so with the right soil and this soil conditioner I am happily in my own greenhouse, tucked right into NYCs east village!
Ishel H.
Provo
I love using everything from this brand for my plants! It's seriously gives them such a good boost and allows them to grow taller and bigger and produce more fruit.
Tasnim  R.
White Plains, NY
1,141 reviews
Love love sooooo much amazing brand amazing effect.... really love it sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Wendy R.
Lexington, SC
Works well for my tomatoes and my flowers! Does a great job and exactly what it’s supposed to do!
Aubree B.
Arvada, CO
Love this potting soil! It’s so affordable and hold moisture nicely. My plants have been thriving!
Cyma I.
Brampton
GS7 greensand soil conditioner is a great product. Although its bit on expensive side but a little goes a long way. Your plants will grow faster. Vegies look green and fresh. Would totally recommend to everyone who loves planting be it flower fruits or vegetable this works wonder.
Joke Irij P.
Guasave, Sinaloa
They are highly recommended, they are efficient, easy to obtain and use, in addition to being a very efficient product that helps our plants in their growth.

Looking for your answer?