BY NONE

This barnyard animal is made out of soft, natural latex which is biodegradeable and great for play! The toy is made with safe, non-toxic paint and contains an embedded squeaker! Squeeze the big for life like sound effects. Pig is approximately 8 inches. see more...

Allegra F.
Provided fantastic entertainment for a short period of time. Only because my dog ended up pulling the head off it but my dog does that with all her toys. My dog is a small dog. I would buy it again definitely.
Shae C.
Our husky LOVES this toy. It's not too durable, but we repurchase when required as they an not expensive. Our dog is always happy to see another pig, and plays with them for hours. I will continue to repurchase.  Grunting Pig 8 inches
sherri g.
My dog absolutely loooooves this to
The pig toy is such that if she is chewing on it, it does not squeak (which means it won't annoy you) but it makes a pig nose that i fin it funny but not annoying.
CHEW toy and a PLAY toy. If your dog is a chewer you should already have chew toys. However, I know our dog well enough that IF I were to leave with his unattended for more than two minutes he would leave it alone.
so i have no worries about him eating or damaging it.