Free online ordering from restaurants near you! With more than 50000 restaurants in 500+ cities, food delivery or takeout is just a click away.

Does Grub Hub ever get the order right? They raise the prices of the food for the connivence but our orders are always wrong ? GrubHub
How come Grubhub doesn't allow words that "actually" describe there business and service?
Is GrubHub an expensive service to use? #influenster
Start your review of GrubHub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's much faster then us trying to look up menus online when we are hungry and indecisive. in reviews
Chandra G.
Great delivery service, easy to use, and convenient to use when at work. I got my food with everything still intact and at a timely manner. My order was accurate and the delivery driver was nice and professional. If you haven't already give this service a try.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This service has been my hero. Exspecially during the pandemic. Its super convenient and quick. I like the fact that I can get pretty much anything I want to eat delivered to me wherever I may be. Whether at work or at home. Love it. I recommend.
Nicolene B.
Redding
Order was never delivered.
The restaurant said grubhub marked it as delivered.
I contacted customer service and they said they will refund the money for the order. But why not do a re-delivery? So basically the driver gets to keep my order? I'm pissed.
I WANT MY ORDER.
Order was never delivered.
The restaurant said grubhub marked it as delivered.
I WANT MY ORDER.
Alejandra A.
White Plains, NY
Great website that lets you find local places that deliver or offer pick up orders. Definitely recommend to other people. I love ordering from Grubhub and Seamless!! If you love food, this is the place to go.
Mishayla H.
Norfolk
Consistent TERRIBLE delivery service. I have given this company chance after chance when it comes to my delivery and have been dissatisfied for the VERY last time. I will put in an order and be provided with a delivery time. About 10-20 min go by and my time has increased and then another 20 min go by and it has increased yet again. Now at the hour mark, the tracker claims my food is "STILL BEING PREPARED". I call the restaurant and was advised my food had been done over 30 min ago and they contacted GrubHub and a driver had yet to pick up my order. I contact customer support and they say "give me a moment as I look into it for you". The rep comes back to advise they are contacting "The Driver" to see how far they are away. While I am waiting, the restaurant calls me and apologizes  for the delay (which was not there fault AT ALL). So the GrubHub rep comes back and informs they have contacted the driver and my food will arrive in about 15 min. The driver comes in like 20-25 min and is so apologetic and informs she got the order 20 min ago to drop off. I told her what had gone on and she was so shocked but did explain that a lot of times the company will put a lot of orders on drivers that are closet to restaurants and some drivers get like 10 different orders that may be in far ranges from one another so it messes with the delivery time. All in all from the time I submitted my order to the time I received it was freaking 2hrs and 30 min. This same situation has happened every time, maybe not the 2 hr mark, but each time has been at least 1hr and 30-45 min. The chat service is more reliable than the delivery service in ref to response time an we pay for delivery. I recently issued a corporate complaint, because this is ridiculous. Trust me, if you have any other alternatives, I strongly advise you look into those options first or at least look at the reviews in the area in which you are requesting service first. Mishayla H, Norfolk, VA
Dana R.
Holly Springs, NC
Good service. They come in handy when you're feeling extra lazy. It is a little costly to have them get it plus a tip, but again I use it only when lazy or sick.
Karen M.
It's great, just not a lot of choices in my area, wish more restaurants uses it, a bit expensive can't order for one
Jessica P.
Richmond
This app is extremely handy to have - for people of all walks of life - parents, full time students, grandparents, etc. GrubHub offers ease of ordering through your mobile phone. One thing I wish is they would update their app to include more places that will offer online ordering through their app for delivery. I have been with GrubHub for almost a year now and there has not been any new restaurants added since even though it clearly says in their app "We are constantly adding new places!"
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,705 reviews
Purchased at: Online
Another delivery service that offers all the local restaurants that you crave but don’t want to go out yourself and get. This app does not seem to pile on the fees the way some other delivery services do.
Amy T.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love grubhub, it's the best delivery service and they often have coupons. It makes ordering food super easy and fast!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
il y a un mois
Faith G. il y a 5 jours
So far, I've had terrible luck with GrubHub. After the order is placed/accepted, I'll get calls and texts saying they couldn't complete the transaction with my card even after they've taken the money. DoorDash however, had never gotten an order wrong, rejected a card, or cancelled am order after they've accepted it. If available in your area, switch to DoorDash!