BY GRRIGGLES

Grriggles Unstuffies Dog Toy Do you like pampering your dog with fun and interesting toys? If you do, the Grriggles Unstuffies Dog Toy is a great choice. This is a stuffing-free toy that will not only keep your dog busy for hours on end, but also eliminate any chance of a mess as there is nothing for your dog to rip out. It is crafted from top quality plush which gives it a soft feel that is safe for your pet. This realistic faux fur toys comes in badger, possum, mongoose and cat designs that are sure to get your dog's attention and keep it in a playful mood for a long time. Product Features: Stuffing free toy that will keep your dog busy for hours Fun and interesting Eliminates any chance of a mess Top quality plush which gives it a soft feel that is safe Comes in badger, possum, mongoose and cat designs Item Specification: Styles: Badger Cat Mongoose Possom Size: Badger - 6.5" L x 4.5" W x 3.5" D Cat - 6" L x 5.5" W x 3" D Mongoose - 6.5" L x 4.5" W x 3.5" D Possom - 7" L x 4" W x 3" D Material: Plush see more...

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a fun toy for May busy dog she tends to carry it around like a blanket but is constantly annoying on it it’s really funny she really enjoys it and they last quite a while. Will recommend it to other pet owners,,,
Emily H.
This is my dog’s favorite toy! He carries it everywhere and even cuddles with it. He loves the squeaker, and it has stood up to his aggressive chewing. I recommend it to pet owners who want to have fun with their dogs!
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
Anything that doesn't have stuffing the dogs can shred and track all over the house is a win in my book. These toys are sturdy without being stiff and useless as a toy. My little weenie dog loves these and they can stand up to some dragging around inside and outside without falling apart.
Marie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have two of these toys and my dog absolutely loves it exhibition point I love it too because it has no stuffing and it and for some reason my dog loves the Fluffer stuffing in toys. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and will be recommending it to friends.
Paula E.
Forman, ND
I love these for our dogs! They have no stuffing in them so they are safe, and clean in your house because if you dog chews them up there's no stuffing to pick up so no chocking hazard! Highly recommend these unstudied dog toys!
Arlene M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't actually own a dog anymore but I do baby'sit pups and these help out a lot. When I'm doing something else and I can't play with the dog at that moment these toys come in handy. They chew and just have fun with their toy.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
My dogs love these toys. I like the fact that they aren't stuffed. My dogs easily tear them up but luckily there isn't much of a mess because there is no stuffing.