Grreat ChoiceA Waterer

by Grreat Choice

Grreat Choice Aqua-Flo Pet Water is a convenient waterer that allows you to ensure that your pet is receiving a sufficient water supply, even while you are away. The fun bone-design meshes with most decor. Only at PetSmart. Features: Ensure that your pet stays hydrated Includes: 1 Aqua-Flo Waterer Intended For: Dogs Pet Size: Small and Medium Cleaning Instructions: Hand wash Weight: 1.5 gal

Y el botellón no se e viene abbaajo con la presión ?
Is it easy to clean the inside of the 'tank'?
Start your review of Grreat ChoiceA Waterer!
How would you rate this product?
Kindra N.
Harrison, OH
My animals are used to drinking out of a metal water bowl. When I switched to the waterer they refused to drink out of it because the water was not cold.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our friend has this for his cat and dog and it comes in handy it's already on my shopping list so it's definitely a must have...
Tabi S.
I use this for my hedgehog and it's great. Before I was using a little bowl and she would knock it over every night and she can't nick it over and it will last her several nights. It does need to me cleaned out a lot but that's ok.
Carla C.
This is a great waterer for little dogs! I would really recommend it for people who have small dogs!
Kelley C.
My cats love this water container! It keeps the water fresh! I would buy this product again and recommend it! There are no cons! Great value!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
This is a great water bowl for smaller dogs. It works perfectly for my Yorkie. However, its too lightweight even being filled with water for my husky. She pushes it all over the room every time she tries to get water. So I would say if you have a small dog, perfect. Big dog, you might want to look into a heavier weighed water bowl.
Elizabeth M.
Pittston, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I actually use this for my cats and it works perfectly. I love it and they love it! I don't know what I did before this product!
Bree A.
Carriere, MS
I have a hound dog and he drinks water like a fish in water. under $20 @ petsmart and I don't have to fill up his bowl everything he gets thirsty. highly recommend for any furbaby!
Annemarie J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my kitties, and it's great! They were constantly dumping out their water bowl, but once I got this, they can't dump it out anymore.
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Great product for the money. Love the gravity watering bowls. This isn't the fail of this product but if you have hard water it will leave marks on the container and bowl.