BY GRREAT CHOICE #66 in Reptile Supplies

Establish a home for your reptile with the Grreat Choice 10 GallonTerrarium. This cage is ideal for small lizards and frogs anddesigned to hold water for an aquatic or high-humidity habitat. Durable and well-ventilated, this terrarium can also maintain hightemperatures from heat lamps, ensuring safety. Made exclusively forPetSmart. Includes metal screen cover Contains screen cover clips for security Durable Made in USA Size: 20"Wx12"Hx10"D AAA" 10 Gallon see more...

James B.
Superior, WI
Great terrarium for smaller reptiles/amphibians! Glass doesn't get foggy so even when it is misted you can see your pet. Very easy to clean, nothing really stays stained. Very durable, have had it for almost 5 years now and no cracks, scratches, or broken parts of any kind. Just enough space for a small reptile/amphibian to be happy. Also if you spill any water while refilling water dishes it doesn't leak out, it is sealed very well. Also surprisingly light for it's size. Almost any 10gal lid will fit it with ease, even the locking ones! I got mine on eBay but I believe most pet stores carry this brand. I would recommend this brand over any other ones of the same size.
Madi S.
Wichita, KS
I have bought three of these cages in my lifetime (lmao that sounds like I'm old when I'm only 16) and they prove to be exactly has they're sold as!! I've kept a baby beardie, toads, and a leopard gecko in these cages (not all at once) and they seemed quite content. Also I've used this as a temporary cage for my first rats, they also loved it!! I would recommend as a starter tank for baby reptile or a temporary cage.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
This is a very small tank, so it is only appropriate for smaller reptiles that don't need a heat gradient (too hard to make a hot and cool gradient in a tank this small). But it is well made and on the less expensive side of brand new reptile tanks.