BY GRREAT CHOICE

The bright colors and reflective mirror of this toy make an irresistibly fun addition to your bird's cage. You feathered friend will love interacting with and exploring this Grreat Choice Spinning Mirror Perch Bird Toy. The brightly colored perch features a spinning ring to help spark your pet's curiosity. He or she will love watching all the action in the circular mirror, which adds interest and invites interactive play. For birds Perch features a spinning ring to entice your bird and encourage active play Mirror lets your pet watch the action and adds interest Bright colors make a cheerful addition to your bird's cage Made in China Always select the appropriate size and type of toy for your specific bird. Observe you bird's behavior with a new toy. Remove if any parts become damaged. Unsupervised use of some toys may result in entrapment or injury. see more...

Jessica M.
Warren, PA
My budgie loves cage toys like this. It looks very interactive, I would definitely buy this for him! These are his favorite colors too, lol.
Krystal S.
Tina, MO
I've got a toy like this for my parakeet's and they love it. they aren't very picky though.
Jan L.
I bought my family member a parakeet and he is now starting to swing and play with the bells after being with us 6 months, we would like to keep him occupied, any input on this product, please tell me what you like about it ?