BY GRREAT CHOICE

Shake, rattle and roll the Grreat Choice Plastic Spin Toy to grab her attention. The toy captures the attention of even the cat with the shortest attention span. Keep her entertained and alert with exciting toys. Only at PetSmart. Features: Rattles and rolls Includes: 1 Plastic Spin Toy Intended For: Cats Activity: Independent or interactive play Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Multi-color Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Tammy S.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hours of fun for my cats but my older cat got upset and started biting on this toy and it easily came apart over a period of time. It's ok to buy for your cats for a short amount of time or for a kitten.
Sonora H.
My cats love this and get a lot of entertainment out of it! It’s fun watching them play. It did meet all of my expectations. We have two domestic short haired babies. I’d recommend this to anyone who has a very playful cat or kitten
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kids love toys but cats do to get your friend one and hell love you till the end if you get one of does bad boys 😻🤘🏽🔉 The Influenster AppInfluenster
Sarah R.
Our cat loves this. This is a must for cats of all ages. It will entertain them for hours. Its been a very entertaining purchase for us and the cat.
Melisa F.
Mishawaka
Both my cats go crazy over this toy. They can play with this for hours. The dogs will sit there and watch them play with it.
Amy H.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Amber K.
My cat really seems to enjoy this toy, she's not big into any toys even catnip toys but this one she seems to play with
Becca B.
Rochester
My cat loves this toy so much so he decides to play with it at 3am. Even the dog plays with it every once in a while
Peggy W.
Manila
He loves playing with this toy great buy he is an indoor only cat so he has to have toys that last .,.......
Stacy T.
Beattyville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 3 cats get so much enjoyment out of this toy. They play forever. Would recommend this to anyone with cats.