BY GRREAT CHOICE

A must for grooming shorthaired breeds Stainless steel pins Available in a variety of designer colors Made exclusively for PetSmart! These Soft Slicker Brushes have stainless steel pins that help untangle mats and snarls, while removing dead or shedding hair from your cat. Purr-fect for cats with sensitive skin and fine, silky coats. see more...

Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use this brush on my papillon, it's perfect for her coat even though she's not a cat. She also enjoys it a lot.
Veronica M.
Kansas City
Great brush for my cat gets all the fur underneath and helps her stop shedding a bunch I have a Siamese cat
gloria e.
irving
I just feel like her hair might be pulled to much out. The other brands do have the same similarities
Jasmine K.
Atlanta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is great for shorthair cat my cat sheds a lot but when I use this product he sheds less
Nicci M.
st peters
Best purchase ever! It gets allll of the unwanted cat hair and my cat loves being brushed with it
Jayda M.
west lafayette
Does a good job! Leaves the cat super soft! Great quality!! Recommend this brush for your cat!
Alivia G.
Marysville
My cat loves when I use this brush on her. She meows and gets excited when I get the brush out
Chynna A.
Plant City
All 3 of our inside cats love this brush. It helps to also remove loose hair off of them.
Danniee C.
Salton City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Its for cats , but hreat on dog hair as well. My husky loves it. Leaves her hair so soft.
Shannon T.
Russellville
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great to get the excess hair off my cat and she also loves getting brushed.