BY GRREAT CHOICE

A must for grooming shorthaired breeds Stainless steel pins Available in a variety of designer colors Made exclusively for PetSmart! These Soft Slicker Brushes have stainless steel pins that help untangle mats and snarls, while removing dead or shedding hair from your cat. Purr-fect for cats with sensitive skin and fine, silky coats. see more...

Jennifer A.
Wheeling, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great brush it works well for both my long and short haired cats. On my long haired cat it really helps pull out the old fur so he doesn’t ingest it. I’ve had the same brush for a number of years and it was very inexpensive. I definitely would recommend purchasing this!!
Kelly F.
Norcross
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat, Smores, absolutely loves this brush! She gets so excited when she sees it. She will sit in your lap for hours if you keep brushing her. It is okay at getting hair out to prevent shedding, but is more so for massaging your cat.
Aubree S.
Clarksville
Lovely brush with nice bristles. If you have a long hair cat , short hairs, or even a guinea pig that needs a hood brushing, this product will work for you. Each bristle has a rubber tip on it so it won’t hurt your animal.
Blair B.
Bracey
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for a shedding kitty! It traps all the hair in the brush and it’s super easy to clean. Good value and great product. I honestly have no complaints about it all. Would definitely recommend to other pet Owners.
Sara F.
Bel Air, MD
My cats won’t sit still to be brushed with this brushed. They don’t mind other ones but they seems to get annoyed by the sharpness of the bristles on this brush.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
I use this to groom my cats and it helps keep their shedding in check, especially in summer. I have two cats one long haired and one short haired and I use this for both of them and all I can say is to try it.
Catrinna J.
When my cat sheds he would shed everywhere. But once I got this and I brushed him regularly his shedding wasn't as bad, although he still continued to shed it was too bad. He did have a lot of fur so for him having a lot of fur it worked amazing. And on a plus note HE LOVED IT!
Ally S.
1,125 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our feline friend is very particular about about what brushes she like and this seems to be the only kind she will let us brush her with. She thoroughly enjoys it until she is done with it, typical cat :) <3 Would definitely recommend this staple for any cat owner!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
My cats handle this brush for a minute or two then get antsy but it works well and will let you see if there is flea dirt and therefore fleas on your pet.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brush. My dog is shedding so bad and I use this brush and it calms down his maine by a lot. Thank God for this brush and he absolutly loves it!