Grreat ChoiceA Soft Slicker Dog Brush uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY GRREAT CHOICE #26 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

A must for grooming short haired breeds Stainless steel pins Choose from a variety of designer colors Made exclusively for PetSmart! These Soft Slicker Brushes with stainless steel pins should be used to remove debris and loose hair from shorthaired breeds. Can also be used to fluff-dry dogs with sensitive skin. Remember to brush your dog regularly as part of an overall grooming program, and be sure to brush your dog before bathing, as water can tighten any existing mats. Dimensions: 5"L x 3"W, handle is 4"L see more...

• The bristles look like they would hurt....has anyone ever...3 Answers
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brush, I mean it doesn't really make my dogs hair any "slicker" BUT! The bristles are not too rough, I use this in my 12 year old terrier and my 4 year old cat. Thin and wirey with thick and thick! Ugh hahaha.
The hair always comes off quickly and easily, both on the animal and on the brush. The only real complaint I have is I haven't found a large version of this brush! I am constantly pulling out hair after only 6 brushes on my cat 😂 I need a bigger one!! Haha.
Great product, I highly recommend.
Diana M.
2721 18th Street Bakersfield,CA
I brush it to my dog and it seems okay with him. Though it really doesn't do much with his fur, he is a Golden by the way. I think my dogs just want me to brush him with this while he is sleeping. I honestly do not use this brush often but it is good for calming my dog.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this brush from Walmart for my furry friend. There were different colors to choose from and they were priced to sell. I wish it was a bit bigger, but they work perfectly. My dog loved how it felt on him and it was easy to take the hair out of the brush.
Melissa A.
This doesn't work very good on short haired dogs. I have a Chihuahua and this brush doesn't work. The Bristles Hurts him when I brush him as well. Would definitely not recommend to others.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
This is a great brush for long and short haired dogs that tend to shed a lot and when it's time to shed winter coats. Or season changes are times when they tend to shed more. It doesn't hurt them and they actually seem to enjoy it and it really cuts down on the hair that you see floating around and help dogs with allergies top. I would for sure buy this product again!
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
Hate. This. Product. I have a Malamute mix with German Shepherd and whenever I try to use it on him... Nothing happens. The bristles fall out of the brush, but I don't get any of his shedding hair off of him. Maybe I just got a dud, but it just is horrific.
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this brush. It gets all the little kinks right out of my pup! I love that he enjoys it, which means it isn't harming him. I bought this in petco and would recommend this brush to anyone that is in need of one!
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Bought this to brush my cat because the smaller one that is actually made for cats was way too small. It works great. Nothing fancy. Easy to clean. I have two cats, one with very long hair, one with medium/long long hair. Works on both of them. Also great because it can be used when we give them baths.
Emily G.
I haved used this on my golden retriever when she sheds and it seems to really go deep and get all the loose hair she is shedding and it leaves the good hair. She seems to love it.
Valerie A.
I love these kinds of brushes for removing undercoats! I have a part husky and when i brush her with this it removes so much, plus she loves the feeling!
Ro'Chelle Rebel W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The bristles look like they would hurt....has anyone ever bought and used this?