Grreat ChoiceA Sisel Ball and Mice Value Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Logan J.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Give her options with the Grreat Choice 6 Ct Natural Ball/Mice. Thenatural colored mice with thin, long tails will entice her huntingskills, while the sisal balls will keep her pouncing. Exclusivelyat PetSmart.3 natural mice 3 sisal balls Balls rattle for added excitement Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Sometoys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove or replace if damageor separation is detected. see more...

Jessica A.
Grantsboro
They were destroyed within a month. My cat also batted them under our fridge and sofa where a couple sat for months without our knowledge. After we got them free, the cat then destroyed the final two.
Elsa O.
Brownsville
I love this toys especially for my cat. Very affordable price. Since she likes to unroll the brown circles , it doesn’t hurt me to buy them over and over again for her
Stephanie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat loves these toys. she spends hours running around the house playing with the toys. she’s a calico cat , & it did meet my expectations
Whitney G.
Billings
My cats really like these toys!! The only reason I didn’t give them a 5 star is because they don’t really hold up very well.
Sydney t.
These mice are one of the only toys my cat adores. She loves playing fetch with them and prefers them over anything else
Sarah Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My catslove these. My small dog too. They're durable and priced well. They're fun for my animals and easy on my wallet.
Anndria N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these stupid thing it’s so ridiculous. Also my dog likes to steal them from my cats, so there’s that
Mary F.
Saint Matthews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat along with my sisters love to play with these. They will play for hours with this toy everyday. Good buy.