Grreat ChoiceA Sisal Ball Cat Toy uploaded by Rachel M.

BY GRREAT CHOICE

Toss or throw this Grreat Choice 2-Tone Sisal Ball Cat Toy to giveyour cat her daily exercise. She'll love scratching and batting atthe sisal texture! Made exclusively for PetSmart. Rattler inside Promotes exercise Durable Materials: Polystyrene Foam, Plastic Beads Advice for Use: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ifproduct becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Rachel M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats have a favorite toy, so there's no replacement for it. We have several of these, along with various jingle balls. On occasion, you'll find the cats patting these balls around. They don't jingle, but they do have what sounds like beads inside of them.
Bridgette E.
Kokomo, IN
The cats love it they have a blast playing with it. I would be glad to buy this over and over and also to recommend to anyone and everyone. Cats deserve to have fun too!!!!! It’s so worth it I will definitely get it again
Erin C.
Corning, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat enjoyed the sounds with this ball - a subtle jingle. She preferred it more when she was about 3-4 months, however, and then transitioned to different toy materials and the jingle became less exciting. She doesn’t love that it’s hard - not as fun to pick up and run off with.
member-89eb1
My cats love to play with this ball. I toss it around and they go wild trying to chase after it. Probably one of the better cat toys I’ve invested in. They’ve played with it so much it’s starting to unravel!
Sonya M.
Garden Grove, CA
My cats love this toy they throw it kick it every where my cats love to scratch on it but its very durable we still have this toy been about 2yrs now
Dawn W.
Pearl River, LA
My dog loves this ball. Plus I love how sturdy t is. I hate when toys tear up so easy. This one is worth the money. I do recommend this product.
Emily P.
Philadelphia
My cats love this cat toy! I’m going to buy this one again. It’s easy to roll around and they love the texture of the ball.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
My cat is very picky and I was quite surprised when she liked this toy!! She loves playing with it around the house :)
Kaylin O.
My cat loves it, but she's chewed a fair amount of the twine off. Other than that it's decently made. Nothing flashy.
Amanda C.
spotsylvania
These fell apart way too easily and didn’t stand a chance against the newest kitten. The pup loved shredding them too